Tanjiro's First Mission Pt. 2

"A demon with special powers? This may be fun"

-3rd Person POV-
"Where are those girls you kidnapped?" Tanjiro asked the 3-horned demon. The demon started grinding it's teeth and making a god awful noise. As it made the noise, Tanjiro said, "I've got two more questions for you!" But before he could ask, the demon disappeared into its puddle. Kazumi finally found Tanjiro and ran up to him panting. "Who.. Was.. That?" Kazumi said between pants. "Kazumi-san. Please take her and stay close to me! As long as you stay within my reach, I can protect you!" Tanjiro said as he gave the unconscious girl to Kazumi.
Tanjiro started to walk around slowly. "From the ground or this wall. It can probably emerge from anywhere. It might even appear out of thin air! But this demon... Even when it's submerged, it can't erase its scent!" Tanjiro said to himself. He also started to track its scent." "Here it comes!" He said again. He turned heel and lifted his Malden into the air while running.

Fifth Form!

As he took another step, 3 puddles with 6 arms appeared under his feet. "There's three of them!" Tanjiro said. Just before he was grabbed, Tanjiro jumped into the air and said, "I can cut them." He said again. He switched forms, while repositioning his blade. He used,

Eighth Form... Waterfall Basin!

He screamed while beheading one demon.

-Brief Memory of Tanjiro's (Also his POV)-
Mr. Urokodaki spoke up, "Tanjiro, listen to me closely. The demon with the blood that can turn humans into demons... There's only one in this world." "Just one," I repeated. "The one who was the first to become a demon more than a thousand years ago. I'm other words, that is your family's foe. Moreover, I believe he's the one... who might know how to turn your sister back into a human. That demon's name is... Muzan Kibutsuji!"

-Back into present day (3rd POV)-
"Damn! I was only able to cut one! I missed all but one! Because I switch forms midway through!" He scolded himself. The demons disappeared into the puddles while cursing. Thanks to Tanjiro, he was able to behead the screeching demon. He landed in front of Kazumi and got into a defensive position. "All three have the same exact scent, well two have it now. I was told that demons don't band together as a rule. So, it must be one demon split into three. I have to protect those two while slashing the last two demons! I got this! Make sure you get him to tell you... about Muzan Kibutsuji... and how to turn a demon back into a human!" Tanjiro told himself as he got a whiff of the demon's scent. He used,

Total Concentration! Water Breathing! Second Form! Water Wheel!

He cut the demon's forehead and his right shoulder. "Damn, I missed again!" He scolded himself again. He rushed the demon and threw his sword towards the demon's neck. The demon was too late as he got his neck cut a bit. "I can't chase him too far. And I can't take a full swing while guarding the others!" He said. "You bastard! Back off for crying out loud! That girls gonna go stale on me, Dammit! That girls already 16, OK? If I don't devour her soon, she's gonna lose flavour by the second!" The 2-horned demon screamed. I lost it and rushed the demon at blinding speeds. "Shut up," I said in a cold voice. While the demon got scared and backed up. Another demon emerged, "Why don't I calm down? Hey, so what? There are nights like this. I've already fed on plenty of 16-year-old girls in this town. They were quite meaty and delicious. I'm satisfied," The one-horned demon said. "Well, can't you tell I'm not satisfied? I wanna consume more!" The two-horned demon yelled. "You monster... return Satoko to me. The one you abducted two nights ago!" Kazumi demanded. The two-horned started to grind its teeth. "Satoko?" The one-horned demon said. "Who are you talking about?" He opens up his 'sweater'? (Idk what it's called). Kazumi looks upon his collection of pins and sees Satoko's. He is terrified from seeing it. "If her hairpin is among these collectibles, then I've devoured her," The one-horned demon finished. Tanjiro thought about his family. He was beyond angry. Just as a demon appeared to his left, the demon launched towards him while Tanjiro dodged the attack with ease. Tanjiro swipes his sword down a little too late and cuts is bicep. "I missed again! I have to calm down. I can't lose my focus or I'll keep missing!" He scolded himself again. A hole appeared to his left, "Oh, no! I got too close to the wall!" The demon launches himself. Tanjiro gets his hand on the ground and throws his leg towards the demon's head kicking it clean off. He landed while looking towards the demon's head. Before he could notice the demon throwing his arm at him, Nezuko's kicks the demon's head and twists it around so many times. The one-horned, while regenerating, saw what happened and asked, "Why would a mere human be accompanying a demon?" He switched to his mind "what's the meaning of this? Who are those two? Are they a swordsman and demon working together?" He said. Nezuko gets out of the box and looks at the two-horned demon, while Tanjiro has the one-horned demon. "I don't get it at all," the demon said again. Both demons disappeared. Nezuko looks at Kazumi and the unconscious girl and walks towards them. Kazumi backs up. Nezuko sees them as her family and pats their heads. "Nezuku," Tanjiro said. Both demon appeared, while Tanjiro thought of what Urokodaki told him about what he suggested to Nezuko while she slept.

-Brief Memory of Tanjiro's (His POV)-
"This may only be bold comfort, but while Nezuko was asleep, I amused hypnotic suggestion on her." Mr. Urokodaki said. "Suggestion?" I asked. "All humans are your family. Protect humans. The demon are the enemy! Never forgive any demon who brings harm to humans!" He said.

-Back to present day (3rd POV)-
Nezuko slowly walks towards the demons, but the picks her pace up. As she started running, veins could be seen from her forehead while her eyes turned to slits. "Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled. Nezuko jumped into the air and lifts her legs up and slams it down onto the demons (or ground).

Chapter 13: End.

Thank you guys so much for over 600 reads on my story. I greatly appreciate the ones who read it before I redid this story.

-A Little Secret-
Tanjiro almost let his anger get the best of him. But luckily, he knows how to control his anger (almost).

1,106 words (disregarding everything after 'Chapter 13: End').