The Master

"My beloved children..."

-3rd Person POV-

The two close the door behind him. The left girl then grab the Master's hand when he stuck it out, resting the other on the right girl's shoulder. They both guided him to the sunlight. He felt the sun's rays and looked up toward the sky. He looked down and greeted, "Good morning, everyone. The weather is amazingly good today. I wonder if the sky is blue. It pleases me that we've made it to our semiannual Hashira Meeting with no personnel changes." While examining the man more, Tanjiro thought, "Wounded? No, is he sick? So, that man's the Master?" Sanemi shoved Tanjiro's face into the ground as Tanjiro thought, "So quick! I couldn't even react! This..." He opened his eyes to see everyone bowing to the Master. A couple of seconds pass, then Sanemi said, "I am pleased to see you in good health, as well, Master. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune." The master looked down and said, "Thank you, Sanemi." Mitsuri made a sort-of whiney face and thought, "I wanted to say that! Offer my greetings to the Master!" Sanemi then said, "If I may, Master... Before we start the Hashira Meeting, would you mind enlightening us about this swordsman, Kamado Tanjiro, accompanied by a demon?" Tanjiro, who sort of held a small grudge, then thought, "He didn't seem to have a drop of intellect or logic, but he's speaking so formally now!" The Master then said, "Right. I apologize for startling you all. About Tanjiro and Nezuko... I've sanctioned their situation. And I'd also like you all to accept it." The first person to speak out their thoughts was Gyomei. He said, "Ah. Even if it's what you desire, Master, I cannot agree to it." The second one was Tengen. He pointed to himself and said, "I'm flamboyantly opposing this as well! A Demon Slayer travelling with a demon is unacceptable!" Mitsuri said, "I shall do whatever it is you wish, Master!" Muichiro followed, "I'm fine either way... since I'm going to forget anyway. Both Shinobu and Giyu kept quiet. Then Obanai spoke, "I won't trust them. I won't trust them. In the first place, I loathe demons." Kyojuro shouts,  "Although I respect you with all my heart, that's an incomprehensible notion, Master! I oppose it with everything I've got!" Sanemi said, "The Demon Slayer Corps' mission is to annihilate demons. I request that you penalize both Kamado and Tomioka!" The Master looked to his right and said, "The letter." The girl said, "Yes, Master." She pulled out a letter from her kimono and said, "This is a letter received from a former Hashira, Urokodaki Sakonji. I shall read you an abridged version." She then read aloud, "'Please allow Tanjiro to be accompanied by his sister, a demon. Because of her resilient mental strength, Nezuko has not lost her human emotions. Even in a starved state, she never devoured humans, and this has held true more than two years later. Although the situation seems somewhat far-fetched, it is an indisputable fact. In the event that Nezuko does assault a human, Kamado Tanjiro, as well as Urokodaki Sakonji and Tomioka Giyu will atone by committed seppuku.'" Tanjiro quietly gasps and tears up when looking at Giyu. Sanemi then said, "So, what if they commit seppuku? If you want to die, then rot to death for all I care! It's no guarantee! Not by a long shot!" Kyojuro agreed, "Shinazugawa is right! If she kills and devours a human, there's no coming back from that! It won't bring back the people who were killed!" The Master also agrees, "You do have a point." Sanemi asked, "In that case..." Kyojuro yelled, "Master?" The Master spoke, "We can't guarantee that she won't attack humans. We can't prove it. That said... We also can't prove that she will attack humans. The fact is that Nezuko has refrained from devouring humans for more than two years, and also that there are three people risking their lives for her. To reject this notion, those who reject it must offer an even more convincing argument. Do you all have the will to do so?" Sanemi and Kyojuro get unhappy since they have nothing to offer. The master adds, "Also, there's something I'd like to relay to you, my children. Tanjiro here has met Kibutsuji." All the Hashira gasped as Tengen said, "No, impossible! Even when no Hashira has ever crossed paths with him?" Everyone looked at Tanjiro in a daze as Giyu kept his composure. While looking toward Tanjiro, Tengen knocked over Mitsuri. He yelled, "You mean this kid... What did he look like? What about his powers? Where did this take place?" Muichiro asked, "Did you battle him?" Sanemi began to shake Tanjiro's head back and forth while Tanjiro got dizzy. He asked him, "What was Kibutsuji doing? Did you find his stronghold? Hey, answer me!" Tengen yelled, "Shut up! I asked him first! First, tell us what powers Kibutsuji has!" The Master raised his hand in a 'quiet down' gesture and all the Hashira obediently listened. The Master put his hand down and said, "Kibutsuji has sent pursuers after Tanjiro. Though his purpose may simply be to silence him, now that Kibutsuji's given himself away for the first time, I don't want to let go. I also believe something's happening to Nezuko that Kibutsuji never saw coming. Can you try to understand?" Sanemi said, "No, I don't understand, Master. If it were human, I'd be okay with letting it live, but not a demon! Not after all that we, the Demon Slayers, have done through in battle! Not after so many people have lost their lives! It's unacceptable!" Sanemi then pulled out his sword and slit his arm to pour blood. Tanjiro gasps as Mitsuri thought, "Eh? What is he doing? What is he doing? You're soiling the garden!" Blood spilled on the rocks as Sanemi yelled, "Master! I will prove it to you myself! The sheer ugliness of a demon!" The Master, with a hint of anger, said, "Sanemi..." Sanemi dropped the box and stepped on it as he let his blood drop onto it. He said, "Hey, demon! It's time to eat! Sink your teeth into this!" Tanjiro grunted and squirmed while watching the blood fall into the hole Sanemi created. The blood fell onto Nezuko's hand as she growled. She began to sweat while Sanemi said, "No need to hold back. Just show us your true colours, and ill obliterate you right here!" Tanjiro yelled, "Nezuko!" Obanai informed, "Shinazugawa, it's no good doing it in sunlight. We have to go into the shade, or the demon won't show its face." Sanemi apologized, "Master, please forgive this discourtesy." He jumped into the shade and placed the box further in. He stabbed the box while Tanjiro yelled, "Stop it!" He groans as Obanai slams his elbow into his back. Sanemi pulled the sword out and said, "Come on out demon!" He stabbed her again while adding, "Look, it's the human blood you love so much!" While having an elbow into his back, Tanjiro thought, "I can't breathe! I can't move!" Sanemi opened the box. A little after that, Nezuko growls and rises to Sanemi's arm. Everyone watched the demon as Tanjiro strained, "Nezuko!" Nezuko was breathing heavily as she looked at Sanemi's arm.

Chapter 45: End.

-A Saiyan Fact-
A Saiyan male always end up with the strongest Saiyan women in their eyes.

Scratch that. I will just do the next episode, then I will skip to the Mugen Train Arc.

1,235 words (disregarding everything after 'Chapter 45: End.')