Immediately I melt into her touch, silently urging her to do more... to use me.

And she - the savior - grabs me by the neck and squeezes my throat, fulfilling my subconscious wish.

A low, breathy moan worships her actions, portraying my rather evident desires.

Despite the fact that I know I'm here for reasons far from what I'm doing right now, I can't help but render it insignificant in comparison to her.

If I only had the opportunity, I would strip bare and publicly humiliate myself if it meant I'd earn her validation.

I don't think she realizes how much I need her.

My eyes ponder on her lips as she pulls back - body clearly stating its dissatisfaction.

"As much as I would love to continue, we need to check up on the patient", she says softly.

I swallow, "Right. I'm so sorry for keeping you."

"No worries. You're the perfect distraction", she smiles.

A slow breath leaves my lungs, speaking for me and shaping my gratitude into words.

She retracts, motioning for me to follow her shortly after.

"It's quite late, but we can go grab your clothing and stuff after you've checked on him. Is that cool with you?"

"Yes. Thank you... you're so sweet", I respond, desperately wanting to convey my appreciation.

Calix's pov

Sweet.

That's something I haven't heard before.

Is that because I treat him differently than everyone else?

"Why thank you, beautiful", I reciprocate.

My gaze wanders to his face, taking in his faint blush, soft curls and dainty features.

Every one of which attracts me so goddamn much.

And it doesn't stop there.

His mannerisms. His interests. His skills.

Somewhere - somehow - he engraved himself in my brain. The spell that he cast upon me does not seem to wear off, because I cannot recall ever finding someone this appealing.

"It's quite dark in here, so watch your step for me, yeah?"

He nods meekly, contagious smile permanently branded on his face.

God, since when do I care about people not looking where they walk?

It would be foolish of me to deny that he's growing on me, but the degree of gentleness and care he reels out of me is somewhat alarming.

I wouldn't say it's a bad thing, but surely it can't be that good either.

"Hey Z? You awake?"

His eyes flutter open, a hushed hum acknowledging our presence.

He shapes to sit up, but I deny his animated request by gently pushing on his shoulders.

"Relax. You are in no position to put any strain on that neck of yours."

He silently obliges, going back to his laying position.

"Storm's gonna check up on you, okay?"

"Storm? Why?", he immediately questions, suddenly full of life.

His eyes squint as they move to the slender figure behind me.

"He's here..?"

"Yes. He's gonna make sure you heal efficiently", I state, my hand soothingly rubbing his scalp.

He stills for a moment, questioning gaze meeting mine.

"Okay. If you think it'll help then I'm sure it will. Whatever you say, Captain...", he slurs.

I smile as his eyes threaten to fall shut, surfacing his rather evident exhaustion.

"Good."

Zach's pov

My body tenses as he steps closer to me, physically bracing myself for what his hands would feel like.

I shut my eyes, convincing myself that it would be uncomfortably moist and soft or, in essence, very off-putting.

But, as soon as his fingers touch my skin and feel at my neck, my mind stills.

So delicate and agile, like mist gently hugging the ocean's surface.

His touch is sure and knowing as he roams my muscles - almost as though he's aware of every fiber.

"Your traps are swollen...", he states, breaking my short-lived trance.

A broken breath is pulled from my lungs as he lightly squeezes the muscle.

Fuck.

It hurts, but his experienced touch makes it feel kinda... good.

No, Zach. What the fuck am I thinking?

"Does this hurt?", he asks as he works his thumbs alongside my spine.

"Yes."

But it feels really good.

I clear my throat as I tug at his hand, "Can we call it a day? I think I need some rest..."

"Oh! Uhm, Calix? Do you think that'd be okay..?"

His voice is high-pitched and meek when he speaks. Much more so than when he spoke to me.

He's definitely head over heels for her.

"That's perfectly fine", she says, taking his place next to me. "Rest up. You'll need it for your first sesh tomorrow."

I lightly nod, leaning into her touch as she caresses my cheek.

Now this feels good.

It's probably because of my concussion that I even allowed that twink to touch me.

I belong underneath her hand. No one else's.