Sanitys|Larry Johnson|Smut|Sally Face

(Submissive, Dominant, Oral Sex, Mommy, Begging, Orgasm Control,Praise)

PART 1!

(This was requested by @AxlRoseIsCool666! Hope you enjoy!)

"Hey Y/N! Larry's coming over in a bit. He'll be staying with you while I'm gone. Sound good?"

Sal called out to me.

I blinked, turning to face him.

"Yeah that's fine! Just tell him to knock before entering my room!"

I responded, and he nodded, as he left the apartment.

Soon after her left, I heard a knock at the apartment door, and I got out of bed, before opening the door.

"Oh, hey Larry."

"Hey Y/N."

He grinned, and I nodded to him.

"If you need something from me, knock before you enter my room."

I sighed, and he nodded, going off to the living room.

I then went in my room, and sighed, before deciding to take a shower, since it was hot as fuck outside.

Once I'd finished showering, I exited the bathroom in my room, a towel wrapped around me.

I dried myself, before grabbing my lotion, and setting my towel on my bed.

I then began to put lotion on, putting lotion on my entire body, before deciding to just lay on my bed and scroll through Instagram.

I was laying on my stomach, scrolling through Instagram, when my door was opened.

"Aye I told you to knock first!"

I shouted, and the door was immediately shut, a loud 'SORRY' being heard on the other side of the door.

I rolled my eyes, putting on one of Sal's Sanity's fall shirts, before opening the door.

"What did you need, Larry?"

I asked, slightly irritated.

"Sorry. I just came in to check on you. I forgot to knock."

He mumbled, and I shook my head, before looking at my chest.

That was when I noticed that you could see my nipple piercings through the shirt.

My boobs weren't small, but they weren't big either.

They were average in my opinion.

I became slightly embarrassed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I didn't realize you could see those.."

I mumbled, an embarrassed blush coating my face.

"It's..ok. I..I thought they were cool."

He responded, causing me to drop my head in embarrassment.

When my head dropped, so did my eyes.

I spotted the bulge in Larry's pants, and my embarrassment went away, as my flushed face turned into a small smirk.

I looked back up at him, uncrossing my arms, as I saw his averted attention.

"You thought they were cool, huh?"

I asked, approaching him, before pressing my hips against his, noticing his breath hitch in his throat.

I heard a small whine rumble in his throat, as his brown eyes were now on me.

"Y/N.."

He whispered, his hands trailing to my hips.

"Were they perhaps, something other than cool, to you?"

I asked teasingly, pressing my chest up against him.

His hand darting from my hips to my waist, pulling my body closer to his.

I felt his hard cock poking my thigh, and smirked, rubbing myself against him.

He made a soft noise, which caused my smirk to widen, as he blushed in embarrassment.

"You want me to make you feel good?"

I whispered by his ear, feeling him shudder.

"Hm? Does my good boy want me to make him feel good?"

I asked quietly, looking him directly in his eyes.

"Y-Yes..please make me feel good mommy.."

He mumbled, his eyes pleading with me.

I nodded, backing away from him slowly, before entering my room.

I heard his footsteps following not far behind.

I shut the door, quietly locking it, as Larry turned to face me, a nervous yet excited look on his face.

He stared me in my face, as I slowly approached him, backing him up till he reached my bed.

I had him scoot back, so most of his body was on my bed, as I got on top of him, straddling his waist.

His hands immediately darted to my hips, as I saw him visibly swallow thickly.

I leaned forward, towards his neck, as I sunk my teeth into his neck, as I began to suck on his neck, earning soft yet lewd moans from him.

"Aww, you sound so cute!~"

I purred, leaving bite marks and hickies all over his neck.

His grip on my hips tightened, as he let out more lewd sounds, causing me to smirk, as I stopped biting his neck, leaning up to nip at his ear.

He gasped under his breath, his grip on my hips never letting up for a moment.

"P-Please stop teasing me, Y/N.."

He mumbled, and I smirked, looking at him.

"That's not my name now is it?"

I teased, as he gave me a pleading look, before he sighed.

"P-Please stop teasing me..M-Mommy.."

He mumbled, and I smirked, before....