Daiki Aomine|Smut+Aftercare|Kuroko's Basketball

!Female Reader!

(Edge Play, Orgasm Denial, Size Difference, Teasing, Degrading, Begging)

|Y/N POV|

Me and Aomine were walking outside in a shopping center, after we ditched Momoi and Kuroko.

I got tired of walking, since he had long legs and I kept falling behind, so instead, I jumped on Aomine's back, and he instinctively caught me.

What I didn't realize was, when I jumped onto his back, I also pressed my breasts against his back.

I heard him groan, and grinned, coming to that realization.

I purposely wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my breasts into his back.

"Daiki! Look! It's Daifuku!"

I cheered, and he walked over to the stall, and I jumped down, paying for the Daifuku, and handed him one, before jumping on his back again.

I mean, I've got abnormally large breasts and thighs, might as well put them to use.

I ate my Daikfuku, leaving Daiki alone for the time being.

I noticed he finished his daifuku, and I finished eating mine.

'Time for round 2.'

I thought evilly, smirking.

I kept my arms wrapped around his neck, but continued to press my boobs into his back, and wrapping my legs around his waist, squeezing gently.

I then rocked my hips against him, and his grip on my legs tightened.

I rested my chin in the crook of his neck, ontop of my arm, before blowing a stream of air against the back of his ear.

"Oh, look! It's the cafe! Kuroko and Satsuki are already there!"

I cheered, hopping off his back, before sitting down with them.

Daiki sat close to me, and I noticed some perverts were watching me.

They kept staring at my thighs, and licking their lips, as if they were hungry wolves.

But, sitting beside me, was stronger than a pack of wolves.

Sitting beside me..was a panther, and he wasn't ready to let his lover fall prey to the jaws of death.

Daiki's hand rested on my thigh, and I leaned on his shoulder, closing my eyes in drowsiness.
~~~~~~~~
When I woke up, I was surprised to see Daiki walking into our shared room, with nothing but a towel around his waist.

"You fell asleep at the cafe. So I took you home to let you rest. Also, don't think I didn't catch on to your little teasing party you were having while I carried you earlier."

He spoke, smirking, and I gulped, completely forgetting about the consequences or what might happen to me.

He pounced on me, kissing me deeply, as he removed my underwear, Before removing my skirt, leaving me with just a shirt and bra on.

The towel he had around his waist fell off, revealing his hardened cock, twitching and pulsating.

I sweat-dropped at his size, before I felt his hand slip underneath me, and unclip my bra, with slight struggle.

Once he knew it was off, he picked it up, and nimbly threw it across the room, as it landed with a sad 'fwoosh'.

He stared my body up and down, before he got off me, picked me up, and sat me between his legs, my back facing his chest.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist, and I watched his hand move closer to my clit.

"I gotta dive to find my treasure, honey~"

He spoke huskily, before he plunged 2 fingers inside of me, causing me to gasp in shock and slight pain, as I gripped onto his arm.

"Aww, can my little cum dumpster not handle the size of my fingers? You can't even handle two of my fingers can you? Oh well, deal with it slut."

He started to pump his fingers inside of my at a ridiculously fast pace, and just as his fingers did, my breathing picked up its pace to match his.

"Daiki~"

I whimpered, as his head rested in the crook of my neck.
~~~~~~~~~~
A Few Minutes Later~
~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't cum yet, my little bitch~"

He snarled in my ear, thrusting into me at an inhumane pace, our hips meeting at every thrust.

I held my release, whimpering as I felt the knot in my stomach getting bigger, and tighter.

"Please, Daiki~ I can't hold it anymore~ Please let me cum~ please~"

I moaned out, and his pace got even faster, giving me my answer.

I let out a lewd moan, before cumming all over the shaft of his thick cock.

He let out a groan, and I felt a warm substance filling me up.

He carefully pulled out of me, before going out of the room.

I was gonna call for him, before I heard barhwater running, and smiled softly to myself.

He came into the room, picking me up bridal style, before setting me and himself in the hot bath water.

"I wasn't to rough with you..was I?"

He asked, and I looked up at him, shaking my head.

"No, not at all. And if you were, we've set a safe word. Remember?"

I spoke, and he nodded, and I kissed him in his cheek.

"Your such a goober."

I spoke, smiling at him.

He kissed the top of my head, smiling back.

"But I'm your goober."