Iwss|Kuroko Tetsuya|HARD SMUT|Kuroko's Basketball

!Female Reader!

PART 2!FINALE!

(Praise Kink, Body Worship, Degrading, Orgasm Control, Overstimulation, Teasing, mommy, marking, biting, sadist)

Me and Kuroko were walking home from his practice, hand in hand, when I suddenly got this urge, and pulled him into the house quickly.

"Y/N?"

He whispered, as I pinned him to the wall.

"I-I don't know what's c-come over m-me."

I spoke, before biting into his neck, causing him to whimper.

I quickly latched onto his neck, attacking his weak spot.

"Mommy~"

He moaned, tugging at my hair, as I started to leave hickeys all over his neck.

I finished leaving hickeys on him, and pinned him to the floor, before removing his shirt.

"Y/N, what are you-agh~"

He was cut short by a moan, as I started to tease the living hell out of his nipples.

I had one nub between my teeth, and was pinching the other.

His back arched, as I finished teasing the nubs, leaving them at full attention.

I then started leaving hickeys over his chest, as he moaned in pleasure.

Once I finished leaving hickeys over his chest, I grabbed him by his hand and dragged him to our bedroom, pinning him to the bed.

I kissed him deeply, losing even more control over myself.

I tied his arms to the bed frame, before removing his clothes.

"Do you want me to continue?"

I asked, breathing heavily.

I don't know what came over me, but I had to ask him this question, before I completely lost myself.

"Y-Yes mommy.."

He spoke, and I straddled his waist, kissing him deeply.

"That was all I needed to hear~"

I cooed.

I traced his body, using my fingers.

"You're body is so perfect for me, every scar, curve, and mark."

I purred, watching as his face flushed.

Breathing heavily, I pressed my tongue flat against his shoulder, dragging it to his neck.

He shuddered, and I withdrew from his neck, to have him straddle my waist.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I pressed our bodies together, having him slowly slide into me.

I winced at the pain, but was enjoying the look of euphoria on Tetsu's face.