Love's In The Air|Aether|Fluff|Genshin Impact

(Female Reader)

I was surprised to see Aether waiting outside my house for me.

"Oh! Aether! What a surprise! I wasn't expecting you to show up this early! Especially with our difference in reputation."

I spoke, sighing, half ignoring the blush that costed his face.

"You alright?"

I questioned, fixing my bag on my shoulders.

I had on tight black ripped leggings, with a tight F/C sweater on, that had a small Diamond in the center of the chest that revealed a small portion of my boobs.

I also had a White Hoodie on, with furry boots, and a fluffy hat on.

"You said we were going to see albedo cause you needed something, right?"

I questioned, and he seemed to snap out of his trance, nodding viciously.

We headed out, on our way up the mountain, when I noticed that Aether was shivering, quite violently.

I immediately slipped my backpack off my shoulders, and took my hoodie off, before draping it over aethers shoulders.

He tried to hand it back, but refused, as we continued to trudge up the mountain.

I shivered slightly at the cold, but kept walking, not wanting to worry Aether.

Once we made it to Albedo's place, I was occasionally looking like I was having spasms, trying to keep my body and teeth from shaking like leaves.

I looked over at Aether, who was snuggled into my hoodie, half his face hidden by the thick hoodie.

I waddled over to him, before leaning my head against his chest, as he was sat on the floor by the fireplace.

I felt him tense up, before hesitantly wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I smiled, snuggling further into his chest, as for once out of my trauma induced Life, I felt like I was at home.