Hey Sexy Lady|Scaramouche|Smut|GI

GUESS THE KINKS

PT 3
_________________
A flip in Y/N's head switched as the look in her eyes changed.

She began to move at a faster pace, watching as he gripped her hips tightly, burying his face deep into her neck.

She pulled his face back up so he was looking her directly in his eyes, as she noticed his pupils had turned into hearts.

While she was distracted with looking into his eyes, she was caught off guard as Scaramouche began to buck his hips upwards into her, causing her to stifle a moan of pleasure.

This caused her to stop momentarily, as she looked Scara in the eyes.

"Do you want me to make you feel good, master?"

He asked, and I soon realized my legs were getting tired faster than I thought they were.

I nodded slowly, and almost immediately, Scaramouche held me down by my hips, as he bucked his hips upwards into mine.

I let out a lewd moan, leaning down and biting into his neck hard, causing him to stifle a moan.

She entangled her fingers in his hair, tugging at the indigo locks harshly, causing Scaramouche to whimper, but he continued bucking his hips upwards into her, not faltering once.

Y/N felt her orgasm approaching, and she tugged at scaramouches indigo locks, signaling to him.

He nodded, going faster than he was before, as Y/N bit hard into his neck, muffling a moan as she came all over his cock.

Scaramouche pulled out of her just before he came, as Y/N laid infront of him, her chest rising and falling with every quick breath she took.

Scaramouche crawled over beside her, as he flopped down, his chest rising and falling with exhaustion.

He then cuddled into her side, as she tiredly wrapped an arm around his torso.

"I love you, Master.."

"I love you too, my dearest puppet.."