Love Isnt A Burden|Scaramouche|Smut|Genshin Impact

(This was requested by @_L33__. Hope you enjoy the chapter! :3)

(Male Reader!)

(Edge Play, Orgasm Control, Anal Intercourse, OverStimulation, Degrading, Voyerism, Angry Sex)

Scaramouche was pissed.

The Fatui soldiers didn't do the paperwork he told them to do, leaving him with all the paperwork.

I offered to help, but he rejected, waving me off.

I went to the kitchen, and made some onigiri, and a cup of coffee, that had 1 1/2 shots of espresso, just like he usually requests.

I knocked on the door, bringing in the small tray of food.

"What is it- oh, hello my prince, is there something you need?"

Scaramouche questioned, and I shook my head, placing the food tray down on a nearby nightstand, before going to leave.

Before I could make it too far, I felt arms wrap around my waist, and someone's body pressed into mine.

"Now now, my prince, I've got all this work to finish, but no time to eat. You can stay here and feed me~"

He purred, forcing me to sit down on his lap.

I slightly squirmed, feeling his grip on my waist tighten slightly, as he went back to work.

I grabbed one of the onigiri carefully, before feeding it to him, as he continued his work.

Once he finished the first onigiri, he rested his head on my shoulder, quickly signing some papers.

"And that's.. 25% of the work done. Next time, I'll have you tell them to do their work, Y/N. They seem to listen to you."

He spoke softly, and I nodded.

"You know, Y/N, I'm extremely stressed right now."

He spoke, as I felt his cold breath hit my neck, making me shudder.

His grip on my waist tightened, as he bit into my neck, making me whimper.

"And you know what I love to do when I'm stressed~"

He purred, sucking on the bite mark he left on my neck, causing me to moan slightly.

"You better pray to whatever god you believe in that nobody's watching us~"

He purred, and I blushed, remembering the huge windows that were in this room.

"W-Wait wait, Scara, the wi-Ah!~"

My sentence was cut short as his hand moved to my crotch, and his thumb started rubbing circles into it.

Out of instinct and habit, I started to grind against him, and I heard a small hitch in his breathing.

He continued signing papers normally, but he rolled his hips against mine, his chin still resting in the crook of my neck.