ʜᴇʏ sᴇxʏ ʟᴀᴅʏ~|Scaramouche|Smut|GI

GUESS THE KINKS! :P

PART 2!

(Submissive Scara. Proceed at your own risk.)
_________
"How can I help?"

I asked, and I felt him put his hand behind my neck, before pushing me forward, making me kiss him.

My eyes widened in surprise, before I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I pressed my chest up against his, and I heard his breath hitch in his throat.

"Mph.."

He left out a soft noise, before picking me up by my thighs.

I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist, and he broke away from the kiss, carrying me to my room.

Once he'd sat me down on the bed, I used the fact that my legs were still wrapped around his torso to my advantage, as I flipped him so his back was against the bed, and I was on top of him, straddling his waist.

"I'm supposed to make you feel good. So let me do my job."

I mumbled, leaning down towards his neck.

I gently moved his head, revealing more of his neck, as I gently bit into his neck, feeling him tense up.

"Mmhm~"

A noise erupted from his throat, and I bit harder into his neck, as the noise got louder.

"You are such a fucking masochist!~"

I teased muffledly into his neck, feeling him shiver.

I began to suck on his neck, and felt his back arch slightly, pressing his body more up against mine.

I continued to leave hickeys on his neck and collarbone, ignoring his tight grip on my hips.

Until I couldn't ignore when he pressed his hips into mine, and I could feel the bulge in his pants.

Not moving away from his neck, I grinded my hips against his, as the noises he made gradually became more lewd.

I then pulled away from his neck, and muffled the lewd noises he was releasing by kissing him, rocking my hips back and forth against his.

His grip on my hips got tighter, as he pressed my waist against his while I was grinding against him, causing me to grind harder against him.

I could feel his bulge pressing against between my legs, causing me to get more aroused then I already was by his lewd sounds.

"I want to..be inside you.."

He panted, and I stopped grinding against him, looking him directly in his eyes.

"You're sure you want this?"

I asked, and he nodded, his cheeks flushed red, as he stared at me with his bluish purple lidded eyes.

I slowly took my clothes off, noticing him doing the same.

Once we were both wearing nothing but our own skin, I walked over to him, pinning him down to the bed.

I saw his cock twitch in anticipation, and I leaned down, taking one of his nipples into my mouth, sucking on it gently.

His back arched almost immediately, as he released an animalistic groan.

I took this time to align my entrance with his bulging cock, slowly sliding myself down onto him.

I heard his breath hitch in his chest, as he let out a long whine.

I slowly sat down completely, taking all of him inside me, as I felt my insides being stretched to fit him.

I grunted slightly in pain, biting down onto his nipple in response, causing him to whimper.

I then sat up, feeling his cock slide even deeper inside me, which caught me off guard, as my breath hitched.

Once I couldn't feel anymore pain, I tested my limits, moving a little bit.

I felt his left hand dart straight to my hip, as his right hand gripped my thigh tightly.

I started moving more against him, bouncing up and down on his cock, feeling his cock slide in and out of me at a normal pace.

He breathed heavily, burying his face into my neck as he tried to muffle his moans, biting into my neck.

I stifled a moan at the sensation of his teeth sinking into my neck, as I continued moving on his cock, feeling his hot breath creep onto my neck and down my back.

I felt him digging his nails into my skin, and started moving faster, as he dug his nails deeper into my skin, drawing some blood, as he also bit down harder onto my neck, causing me to release a lewd noise.

I cupped his face in my hands, gently forcing him to look at me, as I kissed him deeply, still moving quickly against him, bouncing on his cock.

When we separated from the kiss, a thin string of saliva connected our mouths, before it slowly broke apart, as Scaramouche looked at me with his half lidded eyes.

"M-Master, g-o faster p-lease~"

He whined, and a flip inside Y/N switched as the look in her eyes changed.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛ ʜᴀs ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪᴛs ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛᴇᴇʀ.