Sweetest Pie|Tamaki Amajiki|SMUT|My Hero Acedamia

!Female Reader!

(Praise Kink, Mommy, Teasing, Whimpering, Erotic Humiliation)

Me and Tamaki were sitting in a cafe, seated across from each other, enjoying our crepes.

He had a blueberry and whipped cream crepe, while I had a strawberry and chocolate one.

He also had a blueberry banana smoothie, and I had a strawberry mango smoothie.

I noticed he was fidgeting, and I looked at him, concerned.

"Something wrong?"

I asked, and he shook his head quickly, going back to eating his food.

I frowned, before taking my shoe off of my foot, and pressed my foot to in between his legs.

I noticed he froze, and I looked at him, giving him the 'you couldn't just tell me?' look.

He looked down at his feet, probably because I called him out.

I left the bill on the table, putting my shoe back on, before grabbing Tamaki's hand, and dragging him to the family bathroom.

I dragged him into one of the stalls, pinning him to the wall.

"Why couldn't you just tell me Amajiki?"

I breathed out, blowing air against his ear.

"Mm!"

He whimpered, before he spoke.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't wanna e-embarrass you a-and m-me."

He whispered, and I sighed, before kissing him.

"It's my job to take care of my good boy, you know that right? And when my good boy doesn't tell me what's wrong, he's a bad boy."

His eyes widened, as he gulped.

"You know what I do to bad boys right? Bad boys get punishments~"

I purred, blowing warm air against the tip of his ear.

He moaned softly, and I felt his body shudder underneath me.

I kissed him, entangling my fingers in his hair.

"Mm!"

He moaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist.

My tongue grazed his lower lip, and his lips parted, allowing me to slip my tongue in his mouth.

My tongue explored his mouth, occasionally grazing his fangs.

He whimpered, as I started tugging at his soft indigo locks, running my fingers through them.

We separated from the kiss, and he was panting heavily, a thin string of saliva connecting our lips.

I turned around, using my back to pin him to the wall.

"Bunny, what are you-AH!"

He was cut off by a moan, as I started grinding against him roughly.

"Mommy~ Please s-stop teasing me~ ah~"

He moaned out, causing me to grin.

"As you wish~"

I purred, stopping the rough motions altogether.

He panted, though they came out as tiny whimpers instead.

I tugged at the hem of his pants, so his pants fell down to his knees.

I got down on my knees, staring at his hard erection.

I gently took the base of it in my palm, before using my mouth to take in the rest.

I started sucking him off, using my hands on the parts I couldn't reach.

I looked up at him, noticing he was biting his lip, trying not to moan.

"Don't hide them, I wanna hear your voice~"

I cooed, and though it came out muffled, I was sure he heard me, because when I got back to work, he was panting heavily, letting out breathy moans.

Soon, he came into my mouth, and I made eye contact with him, while swallowing his seed.

He blushed, before I stood up, kissing him.

He pulled his pants up, and I nipped at his ear, causing him to blush, before we went back to our table, finishing the food.