C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S. S.P.E.C.I.A.L

!Female Reader!

(BDSM, Finger Fucking, Dominant And Submissive,
Orgasm Control, Praise Kink, Oral Sex, OverStimulation, Begging, Sensory Deprivation, Hair Pulling, Degrading, Praising, Teasing, Master, Whimpering, Gagging, Choking, Masochism, Cuddling)

I squirmed under his touch, moaning as his tongue traveled deeper inside me.

Ciel grabbed my legs, before placing them on his shoulders, allowing his tongue to travel even deeper than it was going before.

I breathed heavily, and tugged at his hair when he grazed over my g-spot.

I knew he was doing it on purpose, just to be a tease.

"Ciel~ S-Stop being a t-tease"

I spoke, and he looked up at me, smirking.

"Beg for it~"

He cooed, and I blushed a deep red.

"P-Please stop teasing me~"

I whimpered, and he smirked, an evil glint in his eyes.

"Your forgetting that's not my name in this situation, my queen~"

He purred out the last part, and I whined, but obliged with his wants.

"P-Please stop teasing me, m-master~"

I moaned, because as soon as I'd finished that sentence, his tongue was Roughly pressing into my g-spot, as his arms gripped my legs, I moaned loudly, pulling at his soft teal locks.

"Won't you cum for me my queen?"

He spoke, and I moaned, gripping tightly at his teal strands of hair, as I released onto his tongue, feeling him lap up the thin juices.

"As usual, my queen tastes as good as she looks. I give this meal, a 10/10."

He spoke, causing me to blush deeply, as his face traveled back up, before he kissed me, allowing me to taste myself on his lips.

Before I realized what was going on, I had a blindfold over my eyes, hindering my vision.

I also felt something wrap around my wrist, before pulling them upwards.

It was then that I realized, I was fully at his mercy.

I felt something slim yet long enter me, and I squirmed, knowing it was ciel's fingers.

I felt his fingers move in a scissor like motion, occasionally curling them upwards.

I breathed heavily, before I felt a thick piece of cloth be put in my mouth, and tied around the back of my head.

'Did he seriously gag me?! This bi-'

Before I could finish my thoughts, Ciel grabbed me by my throat, pressing me against the bedframe, growling lowly, still pumping his fingers inside me.

"I want you to finish that sentence, you cunt."

He spoke, and I shook my head, his grip on my throat tightening.

"Say what you were about to say."

He growled, and I gulped, still shaking my head.

He huffed, his grip loosening on my neck, allowing me to breathe.

His fingers started pumping into me faster, and my breaths drew ragged, feeling the knot in my stomach tying tighter than it did before.

"Don't you dare cum my queen. I didn't give you permission yet."

He spoke, and I whimpered, his fingers starting to pick up their pace a bit more.

"M-Master~ P-Please let me cum~ I-I don't wanna hold it anymore~"

I begged, though it came muffled through the gag, I was sure he'd heard me.

Since my eyes were covered, and I couldn't see, my sense of touch shot through the roof to combat not being able to see.

I breathed heavily through my nose, and I heard him chuckle.

"Only since you asked so politely, my queen~ Go ahead, relieve yourself of your throne for a moment~"

He purred, and my breaths drew ragged and heavy, as the knot in my stomach loosened itself, before falling apart all over his fingers.

I felt my gag being pulled down, but before I could react, Ciel had kissed me, cutting off whatever I might have to say.

My gag was put back to where it was before, and my chains had been removed.

All of a sudden, my blindfold was removed, and I saw Ciel smirking down at me.

He kissed me, and I suddenly felt a pain in my lower region.

I moaned into the kiss, wrapping my slightly bruised wrists and arms around his neck.

His tongue swiped my lower lip, as he pushed himself deeper inside me, stretching me out even more.

I inhaled sharply, slightly parting my lips, allowing him to slip his saliva coated tongue into my mouth, abruptly pushing himself all the way inside me.

I moaned loudly into the kiss, and I felt his hands travel to my hips, rubbing them gently.

Soon, he started thrusting inside me, his hips meeting mine, grinding against each other.

His hair framed his slightly sweaty and pale face, his blue eye staring into mine as he pants heavily.

The friction caused by his thick cock being thrusted deep inside me, created a stronger reaction inside of me than it should've.

I came all over his cock, feeling my squishy walls tense and clamp down around him.

He groaned, his eyes shut tight, but he kept thrusting deep inside me, breathing much heavier than before.

My breathing sped up, feeling more sensitive than I was a few moments before.

I let out a series of lewd moans, gripping his hair tightly, and after a few more seconds, cumming on his dick again.

He let out a lewd moan, and pulled out of me, before cumming on my stomach and thighs.

He panted heavily, before picking me up, and cradling me to his chest.

"You did amazing my queen, I'm so proud of how well you handled me."

He praised, and I blushed, hugging his torso, kissing his cheek.

"I love you my queen, forever.."

He started, and I smiled, knowing he wanted me to finish the phrase.

"I love you too my king, and always."