Sweetest boi|Murasakibara Atsushi|Angst+Fluff|Kuroko's Basketball

!Female Reader!

(Mentions Of Rape! Proceed With Caution! Moments with mention of rape will be marked with ^^ at the start and end)

Me and Mura-kun had gone to the convenience store, and bought a bunch of snacks.

He was wearing a royal purple hoodie, along with some baggy black sweatpants.

I was wearing black shorts underneath my black skirt, along with black thigh high socks, black combat boots, and a black tank top underneath a Royal purple hoodie, with some black and purple hair clips in my hair.

We were enjoying our snacks while walking around, as a group of people approached us.

The group consisted of 2 guys and 2 girls, who were all dressed pretty scandalously.

Mura-Kun seemed to notice I was scared, because he stepped infront of me, blocking me from their view, and held my hand.
^^
"Somethin you need with my girlfriend?"

He spoke, and I noticed the guys smirk, though a tinge of fear was seen in their eyes.

"Well, did your girlfriend tell you that my friend here managed to kidnap her for almost a whole month, and in that period of time, rape her 617 times?"

His grip on my hand tightened, and I rubbed my thumb against the back of his hand gently.

"You what?"

He growled, and I quickly pulled my hand away from his, knowing if his grip would've got any tighter, he would've broken my hand.

He stepped forward, and the dude stood his ground, surprisingly.

Mura-kun grabbed the guy by his shirt, holding him up till he was at eye level.

"You touch my girlfriend again, you'll be leaving with more than what I'm about to do."

He spoke in a deathly cold tone, before dropping the guy on his legs, breaking them.

"MY LEGS!"

He cried out, but Mura-kun ignored it, picking my up bridal style, making sure not to drop the snacks.

"Y/N-chin, you gotta let me know when stuff like that happens, so I can do something about it, ok?"

He spoke softly, kissing the corner of my eye gently.

I nodded, nuzzling my head into his chest as I held onto the snacks.

Needless to say, I was supplied with endless cuddles for the next few weeks.
~~~~~~~~
Author-Chan:I need to order myself a Mura-kun. I have no one like this in my life 🥲

Murasakibara: I'm right here Author-chin~*Hugs her*

Author-Chan: *Cries tears of happiness, pulling reader-Chan into the hug as well*

Murasakibara: *Wraps his arms around Reader-chin and Author-chin, happily accepting the hugs* We go get snacks?

Author-chan and reader-chan: *Awe at his cuteness, hugging him tighter* Yes! You get whatever snacks you want! 🥰