Love|Gyutaro|Smut|Demon Slayer

!Female Reader!

(Whimpering, Teasing, Biting, Marking, Master, Body Worship, Masochism, Begging, Overstimulation)

His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling my body closer to his.

I kissed him deeply, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I felt his arms trail to my lower back, my breathing hitching when I felt his hand graze over my ass.

"Y/N.."

He breathed out, his Hands trailing all over my body.

His touch left a lingering feeling on my skin, causing me to shudder.

"Your skin feels..soft. And your body feels..good against mine."

I blushed at his words, tangling my fingers in his hair, before kissing him again.

I started grinding against him, eating a groan from the greenette.

He stood up, before picking me up by my thighs, and placing me down on the bed.

"Y/-"

I cut him off, speaking quickly.

"Since I turned you into a demon, you can't call me by my name."

He nodded, thinking for a moment, before crawling across the bed over to me, his hands on either side of my legs.

He kissed me deeply, causing me to moan softly, before he spoke.

"Then I'll just call you master~"

He purred, causing me to blush deeply, before he kissed me again, his hands roaming over my body.

I moaned, his hands gripping my thighs tightly, as I felt his tongue swipe my lower lip.

I parted my lips, allowing his tongue to freely roam my mouth.

His tongue swirled with mine, fusing our saliva together, as I moaned softly into the kiss.

I tangled my fingers in his hair, tugging at the green locks softly.

My breath hitched, when I felt his slender fingers messing with the hem of my skirt.

As he tugged at my skirt, too focused on removing it, he didn't notice me removing his pants.

Once I'd gotten them off I realized, he had my skirt off.

He smirked, before crawling on top of me, and kissing me deeply, rubbing himself against me.

He moaned deeply into the kiss, before I felt him slip off my underwear.

He slipped off his boxers, and I slightly paled at his size.

"Are you sure you want this master?"

He asked, and I nodded, still slightly blushing at the name.

He made eye contact with me, before slowly pushing himself inside me.

I breathed heavily, feeling pleasure in the pain he was unintentionally causing.

I whimpered, feeling his thick cock push deep inside me, stretching me out.

He bit my neck, trying to distract me from the 'pain' I was feeling down there, only causing me more pleasure.

I breathed heavily, and he looked towards me, for permission to move, and I nodded.

He started pushing himself in and out of me, and I moaned in pleasure, as he bit harder into my neck, causing my breath to hitch.

He started thrusting into me faster, and I let out a series of moans, feeling extremely sensitive down there as he thrust into me quickly.

He then pulled out of me, leaving just the tip inside, before smirking at me.

"If you want me to fuck you, you're gonna have to beg, master~"

He cooed in a teasing voice, and I huffed.

'No way in hell am I begging!'

I thought, before using all my strength to push him onto his back.

He let out a noise of surprise, before letting out ragged breaths, as I started to ride him.

"Hah~ Master~"

He moaned, his hands gripping my waist.

I started to grind on him, whilst riding him, and he let out an animalistic moan, before I felt his warm and sticky seed filling me up, causing me to shudder, and cum right after him.

He gently pulled me off of him, before cuddling me close to his body, snuggling his face into the crook of my neck.

"I love you, my master~"

He purred, his warm breath fanning my neck.

"I love you too, Gyuu~"