Lights Down Low|My OC's x Reader|Smut|

!Female Reader!

(Bondage, Marking, Moaning,Rough sex, strip tease, overstimulation, Marking, Mashochist, Sadist, size difference, teasing)

~~~~~~~~~~~A few months later~~~~~~~~~~

|Xhaviar's POV|

I groaned, refusing to get up after Y/N annoyed me, pretending to be sick.

I preferred to stay in my complete human form when around anyone except for the people who stayed over that one day, and anyone in this house.

Pierce sighed, before using sign language, since that's the only language Y/N can't seem to understand.

•Yo, You going thru maturity too?•

Pierce asked me.

I used sign language back saying,

•No duh. I'm only under the blankets to hide my boner you massive fucking simp•

•Damn. Agressive much? You simp for Y/N too, you can't lie. But the problem is, all the cats except Us have mates. So we're screwed unless we confess to her•

I chuckled at what he said, before saying,

•Hey, better hope they got pullout game, or we're gonna have more competition•

He growled in response, as we waited for Y/N to get home.

I found this trick to keeping a boner down, and it managed to work.

I told Pierce how to do it, and he apparently succeeded too.

When Y/N got home, we were elated. We kept telling her we had something to say to her while the kids were at school with Sally Face and Larry.

She finally turned to us and sighed.

"I have to get dinner ready, guys. What you have to tell me better be important."

She said, letting the Chicken slow cook in the oven, in case we took longer to say what we had to say.

"Well, you see-" before I could continue, Pierce slapped me upside the head, before telling her.

"We both like you, Y/N. And we would like to know if you'd wanna be our mate? Not just one of us, both of us."

He finished, looking down as he did so.

I turned my head away, blushing in anger and embarrassment.

All of a sudden, I felt something under my chin, and I was forced to look back at her.

"You boys are so cute~"

She said, her eyelids lowering ever so slightly, signifying that she was flirting.

My blush only got worse, as I felt my boner come back.

'Shit! Not now of all times!'

I cursed myself internally, hoping she wouldn't notice.

I looked over to Pierce, and noticed his was back too.