|Beg For It|Takeda Ittetsu|Smut|Haikyuu

!Male Reader!

(Size Difference, Gagging, Begging, Whimpering, Moaning, Degrading, OverStimulation, Teasing, Shower Sex, Master)

I had just gotten home from my basketball game, and I was exhausted.

I heard the shower water running, and walked into me and takeda's shared room.

I heard faint grunting and panting from the bathroom, and walked in, quietly shutting the door behind me.

I then peeped around the curtain, to see takeda feverishly jerking himself off.

"Ngh~ Y/N~"

He moaned out, and I smirked.

"My My~ Can't get off without me can you?~"

I purred in his ear, as he head snapped towards my direction.

"A-Ah, honey! You're home! I-"

I smiled softly at him, my eyes half-lidded.

"Oh, honey..surely you can't expect me to hear and see you crying out my name and I don't get excited, hm?~"

I purred deeply, not failing to notice the scarlet red hue spread across his face, or the semi-violent twitch from his cock.

"Ara Ara~ Such a violent reaction from my little pet, hm?~"

I spoke, before removing all my clothes, and getting in the shower with him.

I then grabbed him by his waist, pressing his back against my body.

"Can you feel me, take-chin?~ This is the type of affect you have on me~ Your husband~"

I spoke huskily, blowing warm air against the tip of his ear.

I wrapped my hands around his waist, resting my chin in the crook of his neck.

"Hmm...What to do with you?~"

I questioned teasingly.

"P-Please F-Fuck me hard M-Master.."

He whispered, just enough for me to hear him.

"I'm sorry, what was that? Your so small that I couldn't hear your annoyingly cute voice~"

I teased, as his mouth formed into a frustrated pout.

"P-Please fuck me h-hard M-Master.."

He spoke, a little louder this time.

"Hm? What was that?"

I spoke, as he finally snapped.

"Please fuck me hard Master.!"

He spoke clearly, and I smirked, as my hands started trailing down from his waist, reaching his hardened cock.

"Was already planning on it, my cute little cum dumpster~"

I spoke, as the insulting words rolled off my tongue, much like how takeda's eyes rolled back into his head, when I started jerking him off.

His breaths ran ragged and heavy, and the water went from boiling hot down to borderline warm.

I continued jerking him off, and soon felt a sticky substance coating my fingers.

I ignored the sticky substance coating my fingers, as it dripped off my hands, mixing with the warm water of the shower as it ran down the drain.

I sat down with him in the tub, as the shower water continued running against our bodies, rinsing off the sweat and cum.

The back of his head leaned into my shoulder, as I continued to feverishly jerk him off, ragged breathy moans escaping his lips.

For the second time, I felt a sticky substance coat my fingers, and I stopped jerking him off.

I let the water rinse the cum off my fingers, before flipping him around so he straddled my waist.

He quickly wrapped his arms around my neck, presumably preparing himself for what was to happen next.

I kissed him deeply, to distract him from the pain of me inserting my hardened cock inside his ass.

He whimpered in pain into the kiss, and I rubbed soothing circles into his back, as his nails dug into my skin.

After a few minutes, he started moving around, bouncing up and down on my dick.

My breathing started to get heavy, as I reached out of the bathtub, and grabbed a washcloth and hair tie.

I put the washcloth in his mouth, using it as a makeshift gag, before using the hair tie to tie it behind his head.

His eyes widened, and he stopped momentarily, giving me the opening window I needed.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, pressed his body against mine, as I pulled my cock halfway out of him, before starting to thrust it back inside him.

His hands rested on my shoulders, as he tried to keep himself held up, with no avail.

He was breathing heavily, and I noticed his cock twitch.

I stopped thrusting into him momentarily, before slamming him back down onto my dick, forcing him to take all of me in.

"Master!~"

He cried out in ecstasy, though it was muffled, cumming all over my stomach.

His pulsating walls clenched tightly around me, and I groaned, before cumming inside him.

I kissed him gently, pulling him off of me, and turning off the now cold shower water.

I carefully wrapped his small body in my fluffy towel, setting him on the bed.

I put a shirt and boxers on, before slipping him inside one of my shirts, ignoring the tossed aside washcloth.

He laid on his side, facing away from me, and I wrapped my arms around his waist, gently pulling him close to my body.

"I love you, my cute pet~"

I purred softly, starting to doze off.

"I love you too, my master~"

I heard him whisper, before we both fell asleep.