Sweet Spot|Langa Hasegawa|Smut|Sk8 The Infinity

!Female Reader!

FINAL PART!

(Body Worship, Praise, Mommy, Moaning, Orgasm Control, Overstimulation, Oral Sex, Dominant and Submissive, Masochism)

"Hey Y/N! Why do you have bruises all over your legs?"

Reki called out, running over to me.

"Uhhhh..."

I trailed off, thinking back to last night.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"L-Langa?"

I whispered, as Langa had me pinned to his bed.

"Y'know..you remind me of snow, Y/N."

He spoke softly, kissing my fingers.

"I do?"

I questioned, and he nodded.

"Mhm. You're just like it. Soft, fluffy, and fun. But you can also be cold, hardheaded, and dirty minded."

He spoke, his long fingers tracing up my stomach, as his hand reached behind me, before he unclipped the bra in a sudden swift motion.

He then pulled at it, before throwing it across the room.

"I don't need that securing your beautiful body away from me. Matter of fact, I don't think you need any of these clothes you have on."

I blushed a deep red, as he started removing articles of my clothing off me, teasing and nibbling at the soft skin as he went.

I moaned under his soft touch, as his compliments, combined with his silky voice, allured me, trapping me further in this entrancing moment.

He kissed my inner thighs, leaving butterfly kisses that trailed to my clothed clit.

His fingers trailed up my thighs, to the sides of my underwear, before pulling them off.

I gasped at the warm breath that fanned my clit, before something wet and scratchy was inserted inside.

I moaned at the feeling of his tongue, as it explored the fleshy walls inside me, leaving no crevices untouched.

As he was exploring, his tongue grazed a certain spot inside me, that caused me to arch my back.

Then all of a sudden, he started abusing that spot, while sucking and biting at my clit.

I gasped, moaning loudly, as I felt the knot in my stomach tying itself.

"Don't cum just yet, Princess. Hold it for me."

He spoke, as he added 2 fingers inside me, along with his tongue.

He started moving his tongue at a slightly faster speed, while curling his fingers inside me.

"Can you cum for me, Princess?"

He asked, and I nodded weakly, cumming all over his tongue and fingers.

"Good girl. You did such a good job mommy~"

He purred, and I flushed a deep shade of red, as he chuckled lightly, before kissing me, allowing me to taste myself on his lips.