PhotoBooth~|Liz Thompson|Smut|Soul Eater

(Male Reader!)

(This was requested by @herosperger! Hope you enjoy this chapter <3)

Story Desc: You are a photographer, and were hired to take photos and videos of new p*rn stars. On this occasion where you were hired, you met Elizabeth Thompson, your old crush from DWMA.

(Not even gonna mention the kinks. Find em yourself, list em in the comments, and you get to type up 3 chapter ideas that I have to write! Let's see who wins! By the way, this is the Liz of she never met death the kid.)
~~~~~~~~~~
As I finished taking pictures of the pornstars, I was told I'd have to RECORD a porn.

It was paying ALOT, so I agreed to it, getting my camera ready to record.

"Yo, the pornstar said the person she's supposed to do this with isn't here, and will pay you extra to help be in the video if you know what I mean."

My boss yelled to me, and I rolled my eyes, walking from behind the curtain, before speaking.

"Fine, but only because I need the mon-"

My words were cut off as I stared at the pornstar.

"Liz?!"

I spoke, confused and shocked.

She looked just as shocked to see me there.

"She's the pornstar?"

I questioned, and he nodded.

"Well, what're you waiting for? Get to recording!"

He yelled, pushing us both into the curtains.

I stood there, as my brain was trying to process what was happening.

"First time?"

Liz asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"Yea."

I blurted out, before covering my mouth, feeling the tips of my ears heat up.

She chuckled, before starting the recording, as we stood outside of the cameras view.

"Well then, just follow my lead."

She spoke, grinning, before she pinned me down by my wrists to the bed, kissing me roughly.

I moaned lightly into the kiss, as she straddled my waist, continuing to kiss me, as her soft lips moved against mine.

She started to grind against me, and I moaned, grinding my hips against hers roughly, trying to get my wrists free from her right grasp, but to no avail.

I felt my pants tighten, and I blushed.

I knew she could feel it, since the crotch of her clothes was up against mine.

She started grinding against me more roughly, and I took in a sharp breath, before releasing it raggedly.

She smirked at me, before leaning down, and nibbling on the tip of my ear, teasing it.