Protector|Nezuko|Fluff|Demon Slayer

<(Male reader)>

I walked around, finding my night no different then any other.

'What a beautiful day to be an eternal demon.'

I thought, hearing the pained cries of a boy, probably no older than 13.

I walked over, seeing him holding the charred body of a little girl.

I saw Douma walking by, and sliced his head off, knowing it'd take a few minutes to regenerate.

I went over to the boy, noticing how he tended at my presence.

"Now now, no need to be afraid of me. I'm simply here to figure out what's going on."

I soothed his nerves, as my voice flowed through the air like silk in the wind.

He explained, and I frowned, before burning the already dead bodies of the 2 adults.

"I'm sorry but, there's only one way to save your sister."

"And how do I do that..?"
~~~~~
2000 years later

"Hah, just kill me."

I spoke to the demon slayer, who gave me a look.

"Why would you throw away your life so easily?"

He asked, and I took note of the snake hanging around his neck, and the guy missing an arm standing beside him.

"Because your friend with the missing arm is the reason my children are dead."

He gave me a confused look, so I spoke again.

"Gyuutaro and Daki. Daki had hair that faded from white to green. Gyuutaro had hair that faded from back to green, with speckles across his face. Those descriptions ring a bell?"

I asked, and he gave me a horrified look.

"Don't worry, it's not revenge I seek."

I soothed his worries, much like how I did the day I found Gyutaro and Daki.

"I will not grant you easy access out of this life for those you've killed, and since it's your wish to die, I will not obey it."

The snake guy spoke, dragging me to the area the Hashiras resided.

"Master, I've found a demon who wishes to die, and he was the father of the upper moons 6."

He called out, throwing me forward, in the middle of a session.

Everyone turned to me, and I sighed in sadness and defeat, letting silent tears run down my face.

A boy with red hair gave me a sad look of comfort, and I smiled at him, before turning to look at the ground.

I noticed that a demon with orange tips at the end of her hair was staring at someone with a bleeding arm, ready to attack him.

'Calm down, my child, it is not violence you seek, but peace.'

I spoke through the wind, my eyes turning a purplish blue.

She snapped her head towards me, her pupils normal, as she huffed angrily at the white haired man, before trotting over to me, sitting infront of me.

I smiled at her, as she smiled back, and I froze in shock, as she patted my head.

I chuckled, but let her do so, before she sat in my lap, facing the red haired boy, who gave me a look of shock.

"What happened?"

The 'Master' asked, as the little girl explained what happened.

"The demon snapped out of her trance, and approached the demon who wishes to die."