Stressed|Thoma+Ayato|HARD SMUT|Genshin Impact

(Male Reader!)

PART 2!

(Breeding, Submissive, Edge Play, Moaning, Whimpering, Begging, Body Worship, OverStimulation)

Once my nail had ripped through his shirt, I eyed his torso, my eyes traveling along his squirming body.

I then ripped his pants and boxers off, and my eyes swiveled to Ayato, who was watching in amusement, the shock collar remote still in his hand.

I smirked, before sitting down on the end of the bed, placing Thoma on his knees in front of me.

I then tightly gripped his hair, before roughly pulling him so my cock was shoved down his throat.

He gagged at the sudden intrusion, tears welling up in his eyes.

"You 2 have fun for awhile. I'll be in the living room, watching through the camera to make sure no one barges in."

I nodded, as he walked out the room, and I looked to thoma, who had tears starting to pour down his face, as he repetitively gagged, not being able to breathe.

He looked up at me, and I narrowed my eyes.

He whined, knowing what I meant, as he started to suck on my cock, as the only sounds resounding around the room were whines, slurping, and gagging.

I pulled him away from me, as he inhaled, breathing heavily.

I took his wrist, and grabbed the cold handcuffs out the drawer, before snapping one of the cuffs onto his wrist.

I then pulled the other end of the cuff through the bed frame, and then cuffed his other wrist, so he couldn't escape.

I then ripped the shock collar off my neck, and teleported Ayato to dragonspine, after breaking the camera.

"Now I have you all to myself~"

I purred, and he started to squirm, his breathing becoming uneven.

I gripped his thighs tightly, keeping him from closing his legs, as he whined, begging for me to let him go.

I decided to flip him over, fix the handcuffs, and pulled him up so he was on all fours.

I grabbed his hips, before slowly pushing my cock inside him, hearing him whine in pain.

I trailed butterfly kisses along his back, occasionally leaving some hickeys, trying to distract him.

"You're good to move now, Y/N."

I heard him whisper, and I nodded, starting out slowly.

Once I knew he truly wasn't in pain, I started to move faster, hearing him let out lewd moans of pleasure.

I wrapped one arm around his waist, pulling him into me at the same time that I thrusted each time, and dug my nails into his hip, seeing small trails of blood follow soon after.

One of his hands was gripping the bed frame, while the other tightly gripped the hand was was digging into his hips, his moans of lewd pleasure and pain mixing with mine filled the room.

"Y/N- I-I'm gonna-"

I immediately stopped thrusting after I heard those words, a sadistic grin plastering itself onto my face.

"W-Wh-Why'd you stop?"

He panted, his body shaking.

"Can't let you cum just yet darling~ I'm sorry but, you're gonna have to hold it in for me, ok?"

I whispered into his ear seductively, seeing him visibly shiver.

He nodded slowly, and I started to move again, this time, faster than I was going before.

Every time he got a little to close to releasing, I'd stop, and wait a bit, before moving again, going faster and faster each time.

After around the 7th time, I finally let him cum, as he panted, his body shaking heavily.

But, I wasn't done with him just yet.

Right after he came, I thrusted as fast as physics would let me go, while jerking him off at around the same speed.

His moans became extremely loud, and if it was possible, more lewd than they were before.

"Y/N, p-leasseeeee~ ah~"

He whined out, cumming again.

He came around 6 more times, while I came around 3 times.

I uncuffed his wrists, as he immediately plopped down, not caring about the cum covered bedsheets.

I sighed, picking him up, and setting him down in the bathroom, before going to the bed, taking off the bedsheets, and throwing them into the wash.

I remembered Ayato, but shrugged, deciding that he could get back on his own, that or I'd teleport him back tomorrow.

I went into the bathroom again, seeing Thoma shaking like a leaf on the floor, as I saw he attempted to get to the bathtub.

"You should've waited for me."

I sighed, as he let out a small 'sorry' in response.

I looked at him, before turning on the bath water.

"Did I go too rough again?"

I asked, picking him up and placing him in my lap, and he shook his head lightly, kissing my cheek.

I nuzzled his neck, wrapping my arms around his torso, before looking at the nail punctures on his left hip.

I remembered the healing properties of my weird saliva, and lolled my tongue out, letting the saliva drip into his wound, as the wound quickly closed up.

I then set him in the water, and went to walk away, before he weakly grabbed my wrist.

"Don't go, please."

He begged, and I sighed, before getting into the bath with him, as he quickly came over to me, and curled up in my lap, resting his head against my chest, with his arms wrapped around my torso.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Thoma."
~~~~~~
~Later~
~~~~~~
Ayato's POV

I walked into the house, having to ice bridge all the way back to Inazuma, as I walked around, trying to find Y/N and Thoma, and when I checked the bathroom, I found the 2 cuddling in the now cold bath water, fast asleep.

"I'll get you back for teleporting me all the way across Teyvat, Y/N."