WOMAN|Ciel Phantomhive|Smut|Black Butler

!Female Reader!

PART 1?

(BDSM, Finger Fucking, Dominant And Submissive, Sadism And Masochism, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Praise Kink, Oral Sex, OverStimulation, Begging, Sensory Deprivation, Rape Fantasy, Hair Pulling, Degrading, Teasing, Master, Whimpering)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was hanging out with Aloise, my best friend, while Ciel was shopping with Sebastian.

Me and Aloise had both gotten Icecream, and were enjoying it, till Ciel came and licked some of the Icecream of of my Icecream cone.

"Bruh, I was enjoying my Icecream till you stole some of it!"

I growled angrily, pouting.

"I don't want the Icecream anymore. You take it."

I snapped, giving my Icecream to Ciel.

"I'll share with you Y/N-Chan!"

Aloise chirped happily, as my eyes lit up.

"Thank you aloise!"

I cheered, before licking some of the Icecream off Aloise's Icecream cone.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He smiled happily, and I smiled back, when Ciel grabbed me by my arm, dragging me down the street, and I finally noticed the discarded Icecream cone on the floor.
~~~~~~~~
"Ciel! Why are you dragging me! Stop!"

I shouted, trying to free my arm from his grasp.

Once we were in his office, he turned around, pinning me to the wall harshly.

I whimpered, as my back hit the wall harshly.

"Who said you could share with someone other than me, huh? Are you that much of a slut just to get some dick?"

He questioned me, and my eyes widened.

"No, it's not like that, I- Mph!"

He kissed me deeply, cutting me off, while gripping tightly on my thigh, his nails digging into the soft flesh.

My eyes teared up, trying not to give in to my masochistic side.

"C-Ciel, p-please- ah~"

I was cut off by a moan, as he dug his fingernails deeper into my thigh, drawing blood.

"Ciel isn't my name."

He growled lowly, and I whimpered.

"P-Please don't make me say that name~"

I whined.

He lifted one of my legs over his shoulder, before plunging 2 of his long fingers inside me.

I gasped at the sudden feeling, his fingers moving in a scissor like motion, stretching me out.

I dug my nails into his shoulder, as he hissed at the feeling.

I noticed his other hand reaching for a strip of black cloth, as he used it to cover my eyes.

I pulled and tugged at his hair, moaning loudly as he added another finger inside me.

"Your feeling such ecstasy off my fingers alone huh? Your such a slut for me that only I can get you off now? Are you that much of a whore for my dick?"

He spoke, making me feel like a speck of dust compared to him.

I then could no longer feel my back against the wall, but against something soft, like a- mattress?

I felt my hands being tied to something, as Ciel removed his fingers from inside me.

Then, his finger were replaced with something wet and scratchy.

I moaned, as Ciel's Tongue explored the squishy, fleshy walls of my insides.

"You taste so good, my Queen~"

He purred, and I squirmed under his touch, moaning as his tongue traveled deeper inside me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Should I make a part 2?
🤨🤨🤨