Insecurities|Langa Hasegawa|Smut|Sk8 the Infinity

!Female Reader!

PART 1!

(Body Worship, Praise,Mommy, Moaning,Orgasm Control,Mirror Sex, Dominant and Submissive, Sadism and Masochism)

As me and Langa were skating in the park with Reki, I noticed some guys watching me.

I stopped, and Langa stopped after I did.

"Hey, you ok?"

He asked, checking on me.

"Y-Yea, I'm o-ok.."

I spoke softly, pulling my skirt down in a failed attempt to cover my thighs.

Langa noticed, and frowned.

He looked around, spotting the guys.

He carefully picked me up, as Reki grabbed my board, and we headed out the skate park.

Soon, the guys approached us, and I clung for dear life onto Langa's shirt.

"Hey, hand the pretty lady over and we'll make sure to take real good care of her. Probably better than anything you could do."

They spoke, laughing at the terrible joke.

After a few minutes, a car pulled up, and Aniki(Cherry) Stepped out.

They immediately stepped back, letting him get through to me, who was, at this point, crying into langa's chest.

"Are you ok, imouto(little sister)? Did they hurt you?"

He asked.

Langa replied for me, stating.

"They were harassing us and her, trying to get us to hand her over, and even tried to touch her at one point."

At this, Aniki had a vein bulge on his forehead, and glared coldy at the punks, as they ran off.

He carefully took me from Langa, humming to me as I cried into his chest at the traumatic experience.

"Why couldn't I be built smaller! Because of me you guys are having all these problems with men! I wish I didn't look like this!"

I cried, as everyone in the car stayed silent.

Once me and Langa got home, I went and sat on the couch, depressed.

I took a tub of Icecream, a fluffy blanket, and turned on Naruto Shippuden.

(Naruto Shippuden can be found on Hulu)

Little did I know, my loving husband Langa, had something planned for me.