L.U.N.A.R. N.EW. Y.E.A.R. S.P.E.C.I.A.L

(Gender Neutral Reader!)

"Muichiro, where are we going?"

I questioned, letting him lead me blindly, since, well, I am blind.

"We're almost there, don't worry."

He spoke sweetly.
~~~~
"We're here."

I heard him say, and I heard the faint rushing of a waterfall, smiling softly.

He kept a hold on my hand, leading me to the top of the waterfall.

I felt a stinging behind my eyes, and rubbed them, trying to get to the sting with no avail.

The stinging got stronger, and at this point, I was sure that muichiro had noticed me rubbing my eyes.

"Something wrong?"

Muichiro asked, and I shook my head, continuing to rub my eyes.

I felt rough hands gently pry my hands away from my eyes, but I kept them shut, trying to stop the stinging sensation that steadily got stronger.

"Y/N, my love, please, open your eyes for me."

He spoke gently, and I caved, slowly opening my eyes.

I saw a bright light, and blinked repeatedly, trying to get my vision to focus.

Wait..vision?

I stopped blinking in shock, staring out at the beautiful scenery around me.

"Wow..it's beautiful.."

I whispered in awe.

"My love, you can..see?"

I heard Muichiro whisper, and I turned to him, finally being able to see him.

He had long blue and green hair, with mint greenish blue eyes, and markings all over his face.

I noticed his singular arm, the other 3 limbs being prosthetic.

I slowly walked over to him, cupping his face in my hands.

"I can really see you.."

I whispered, happiness bubbling inside me.

He looked away from me, and I stopped, confused.

"I'm hideous aren't I?"

He spoke, his eyes darting over his fake limbs.

"Not at all, my love. I've loved you for you all this time, so why would I stop just because I have my eyesight?"

I questioned, kissing the tip of his nose.

His eyes watered, and I felt his arms wrap around my waist, trapping me in his embrace.
~~~~~~~~
From afar, all you could see were 2 people, smiling and crying at the top of a waterfall, almost looking like they were mystic beings of the forest.

But up close, it was 2 broken teens, who had found shelter in the others embrace, neither planning on ever leaving.