Info File On: Death The Kid

He Definitely love the number 8, when it comes to just about anything.

He loves Cuddling for 8 hours, watching 8 shows, watching 8 episodes....

He also loves giving you 8 hickies, kissing your for 8 minutes at a time, and making you cum 8 times.

He definitely loves even numbers, so he's obviously gonna have 2 separate handcuffs, one for each wrist.

And if he eats you out, he has to make you cum Atleast twice.

He's definitely into BDSM, body worship, praising, degrading, Sadism And Masochism, Finger Fucking, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial, Size Difference, Zappers, Angels/Demons/Divinities, Strip Tease, Overstimulation, Mirror Sex, and begging.

If you wanted him to stop, you had to beg him, because he refused to make a safe word for that exact reason.

His favorite toy to use on you, is definitely a toy used for ElectroStimulation.

He would worship and praise your body and you moans and whimpers, but degrade how you act and whenever your bratty.

When you do act bratty, he chooses to humiliate you by attaching your neck to a leash and collar, before using the collar and walking out in public with you.
~~~~~~
Anyways, that's all! Should I make a smut chapter for him?

If I do, it would take me a minute, seeing as I have other chapter ideas.

RESPOND HERE! ————————————➪