2-4

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Candidly filming and following the popular small pornographic group after being shut down (2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    It has been heard that the other party is asking for input, but there has been no news for a long time, obviously not in a panic.

    "Book" The little rabbit is scared again.

    "Dan" Wen Ling's body stiffened, he bit his lip, his fair little face was full of tension and bewilderment.

    Wen Ling's body stiffened, and he bit his lip, his fair little face was filled with tension and bewilderment.

    "I'm really going to sleep this time~" The little guy put the quilt over his head, and after a long time, there was the sound of even breathing. Wen

    Ling raised his arms and moved in front of Jing Yu. The scent of milk penetrated into his nostrils. Yu grabbed Wen Ling's arm and bit the mouth, Wen Ling was so frightened that he wanted to pull his hand back again and again.

    Pulling him into his arms and hugging him, Jing Yu turned off the light, his deep voice made it clear in the darkness: "Go to sleep."

    ......

    "I, I..."

    " It’s just past this kid’s family. My relatives didn’t hear that they were blood-sucking bugs. They abused me when I was asked to go to school. My uncle and aunt took almost all the university scholarships, and only left me 200 yuan. 200 !! My mother, how can I live in college for a month? Become a special soldier?!"

    It's so strange...I know this person at all, how could I fall asleep like this?

    Long and slender, there is smoke between the finger bones, and the facial features are obscured by the smoke, so that the expression can be seen clearly.

    Wen Lingrang's eyes widened suddenly in his sleep, looking at the camera on his coffee table, suddenly an evil thought flashed in his heart.

    Picking up the camera, Wen Ling pointed it at the lens, but he didn't press the shutter button for a long time.

    The fingertips let Wen Ling gently rub his face twice, and Wen Ling immediately hummed comfortably, then turned his body around, changed the direction and continued to sleep.

    The sound of footsteps came from outside, obviously no one was walking back and forth on this floor.

    "Put the camera back, come here and sleep honestly, but I don't mind helping us find a better angle to shoot."

    Wen Ling finally gave up, and I looked at Jing Yu with my head down: "That's right. , I'm not new to the newspaper office, I'm still too proficient in my business...but you can arrest me?" "

    I'm the big brother, what time is it now? My mother is going to sleep?!

    " Could it be a reporter? As soon as an idea came to him, Wen Ling began to panic in a controllable way.

    Just as Wen Ling was about to put the camera back in place by tiptoeing, a low voice suddenly came from his ear.

    "Why do you just shoot?"

    "Yes, there are no conditions." Jing Yu folded his arms around his chest, carried him into the room and closed the door intimately.

    "Fantasy Hotel, monitor from 9:30 to 10:00, check out this little thing that Wei Wei came out of my door."

[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें