16-20

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Good and Soft Orc Kitty × Collector's Hypocritical Merchant (16) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    The moment Wen Ling heard Yan Shigui's voice, the hairs on Wen Ling's ears puffed up, and his back was straightened. He turned his head and looked at Bai Xingyu in disbelief.

    He did it on purpose.

    Regardless of other things, Wen Ling stepped on Bai Xingyu's shoe, watched him let go of the pain, and then brewed the honey water as if nothing had happened.

    Putting the honey water on the small tray, Wen Ling walked towards Yan Shigui without even looking at Bai Xingyu.

    "Didn't you already leave? Why are you back again?"

    Yan Shigui folded his arms and raised his eyebrows lightly, with no emotion in his tone: "How can I see such a wonderful scene if I don't come, huh?" "

    Your little one The orc seems to like me very much, why don't you give it to me and be with my family." Bai Xingyu didn't think it was a big deal to watch the excitement, so he stood aside and fanned the flames.

    Wen Ling turned his head and looked at him fiercely: "If Xiao Mi wasn't here, you thought I would come? I didn't come here after you. There is no surveillance at your house?" Bai Xingyu didn't seem to have thought of Wen Ling either

    . Being so sharp-tongued, his complexion was a little ugly for a while.

    Yan Shigui chuckled, the meaning was unclear.

    Wen Ling rolled his eyes at him and snorted, then turned and went upstairs to Xiao Mi's room.

    Yan Shigui is definitely not a fool, Bai Xingyu's words and actions are too deliberate, it is clear that he deliberately approached him after knowing that Yan Shi had returned.

    The two of them settle their own affairs.

    Pushing open the door, Xiao Mi had already woken up, leaning on the bed in a daze.

    Seeing Wen Ling approaching, he immediately turned over and got out of bed.

    "Hey, don't come down! Lie on the bed, I'll make honey water for you."

    Putting an insulator on the cup, Wen Ling handed the honey water to Xiao Mi.

    Xiao Mi held the cup in both hands and drank it in small sips.

    The orc's recovery ability is very strong, but the stinging pain from the burn made it difficult for him to sleep all night. It was not until the early morning that the symptoms were relieved, and he barely fell asleep.

    During this period, Bai Xingyu sat in his room and took care of him. Knowing that he was in pain and couldn't sleep, he played the guitar and sang for him.

    He also cut a mango for himself and fed it to himself.

    This is the treatment that Xiao Mi has never received. Even if she is with her mother, she will be at a loss because she has to take care of the other two brothers.

    This feeling of being taken care of seriously made Xiao Mi's eyes sore.

    Is it a dream? Or is it a short-lived reward from the gods?

    It doesn't matter anymore, if the master is willing to take him in and treat him well, then he must do his best to treat the master well.

    Even if, even...