Slaughtering Visionaries' Delicate Canary (1)

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Slaughtering Visionaries' Delicate Canary (1)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    In the extremely dark and oppressive space, the sound of leather shoes was getting closer.

    Wen Ling felt the fear almost instinctively.

    run! ! !

    Resisting the dizziness brought by his body, Wen Ling ran forward desperately.

    He was not familiar with this alley, and he was scurrying around in the alley like a headless chicken.

    The footsteps behind him followed him unhurriedly, he could hear them clearly, but he couldn't get rid of them no matter what.

    In a panic, Wen Ling ran into a dead end.

    He looked at the wall as high as two people in front of him, and felt cold all over his body.

    There was still a faint moonlight outside, and in the dead-end alley, Wen Ling couldn't feel any sight except the darkness.

    The sound of footsteps suddenly disappeared, and Wen Ling listened intently to the movement outside, holding his breath, except for the sound of the wind, there was a dead silence.

    It should be thrown away...

    Thinking of this, Wen Ling quietly heaved a sigh of relief.

    "Heh"

    A chuckle sounded in Wen Ling's ears, and he even felt the man's scorching breath on the tips of his ears.

    "Ah!!"

    Wen Ling was taken aback. He turned around and tried to see the person in front of him clearly, groping with his hands uneasily.

    The fingertips touched the cold and hard metal, with irregular lines on it, like a button or a medal.

    The man was standing right in front of him, but he couldn't see anything.

    Such panic made Wen Ling's legs start to go weak: "You, who are you..."

    The answer to Wen Ling was a dead silence.

    Wen Ling didn't dare to act rashly, so he could only stand there stiffly, and he didn't hear any sound until his legs were a little numb.

    He must have really left...

    Wen Ling touched the wall and walked cautiously towards the exit ahead.

    After he completely got out of that dead end, another casual chuckle came from the originally dark corner.

    ......

    Memories began to come back little by little, and Wen Ling quickly found his place to live.

    The old residential building has a sense of dilapidation abandoned by the times, and the flickering street lamps emit dim light. Wen Ling's nerves were a little tense along the way. He looked around and looked around, then quickly opened the door of the unit and rushed. Into the corridor.

    The moment the door was closed, Wen Ling fell to the ground limply.

    It was terrible...

    His mind was so muddled that he couldn't even remember why he was in that alley.

    But even thinking about the cramped and depressing atmosphere now, Wen Ling still felt a little hard to breathe.

    It was as if he was a little beast that couldn't find a sense of direction, and the reckless footsteps of the leather shoes drove him into desperation step by step like a hunter.