16-20

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Killing the Paranoid Crying Bag (16) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    Wen Ling looked at Song Cha, he bit his lip and said hesitantly.

    "You...you make me think again."

    As if hearing some joke, Song Cha bent his lips, and there was a little interest in his eyes: "Wen Ling, I'm not discussing with you." His

    cold fingers Jian raised his jaw, like a knife point scratching his skin: "I can guarantee that as long as you want to take a step out of here, your friend will definitely die." "This

    matter has nothing to do with him at all! This is Why do you have to involve him in the matter between the two of us?" Wen Ling was anxious and angry, but facing Song Sha, he was like a fly shaking a tree.

    "Don't you care about him? Knowing that he's missing, you've been depressed all day long. Wen Ling, you shouldn't have that kind of emotion towards him." Wen Ling squeezed his cuffs tightly, but in the end he didn't say a word

    .

    Song Cha seems to have a serious emotional disorder, and his paranoia about himself has become a little pathological.

    "You...you lied to me when you said you were injured and they hunted you down?" Wen Ling tentatively asked.

    Song Cha raised his eyebrows, scanned Wen Ling's body with his eyes, and then said lightly, "It's not a lie, after all, it's a fact that they want to kill me." Seeing

    Song Cha's indifferent appearance, Wen Ling thought There are probably some guesses.

    Could it be paranoia caused by family reasons?

    Song Cha watched the little guy write his emotions directly on his face, and couldn't help chuckling.

    "Unfortunately, my family is not as distorted and dark as you imagine. My family is normal. My father and mother are both original spouses, and I am not an illegitimate child. The one who wants to kill me is just my cousin who has been coveting shares for a long time, but he has He's dead."

    Wen Ling only felt a chill rushing towards Tianling Gai, he stretched out his hand tremblingly and pointed at Song Cha's face: "You..."

    Song Sha opened his mouth and bit Wen Ling's finger, and gently licked the soft fingertips with his fingertips, and his ambiguous voice overflowed from his throat: "That's right, my current appearance has nothing to do with my family, I am very happy." I know I'm a lunatic."

    Wen Ling pulled out his finger, and shrank back to the corner of the sofa in fright.

    "So, my little guy has to learn to be good, otherwise I don't mind giving you some domestication and punishment measures that pets should have." He lovingly stroked the corners of Wen Ling's crying eyes: "After all, you don't want to treat yourself because you are afraid of pain." And cry, right?"

    To Wen Ling, these words were like being pinched.

    The courage that originally wanted to escape was like a deflated balloon, completely dried up.

    "Do you still want to run away?"

    Wen Ling shook his head, holding Song Cha's hand with his small hand: "I'm not going to run away, don't hit me."

    Song Cha smiled and kissed Wen Ling's forehead: "My little You are so good, how could I be willing to beat you."

    Carrying him to the bathroom, Song Cha filled the bathtub with water, and Wen Ling sat on the sink and just looked at Song Cha.