26-30

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Good-natured Orc Kitten×Collector’s Hypocritical Merchant (26)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Xiao Mi was held in Bai Xingyu's arms and began to struggle crazily.

    "Let go of me! I don't want to go back, let me down!!"

    Bai Xingyu carefully put his arms around Xiao Mi, for fear that he would fall: "It's all my fault, it's fine if you want to beat or scold, now you still have Injury, first obediently take care of the injury, okay?"

    Xiao Mi pushed back Bai Xingyu, tears dripping down his face mixed with rain: "Is it important? Whether my injury is good or not is not important at all, no one cares Mine."

    Bai Xingyu's heart seemed to be stabbed hard with a knife, and it kept churning, the pain was so painful that even his breathing seemed to smell like blood.

    "I care...I care...My dear Xiao Mi, I will take you back to recuperate, and I will take good care of you."

    Xiao Mi shook his head, the rain was pouring heavily, and soon wet his He looked straight at Bai Xingyu through the rain: "You don't care. What you care about is Wen Ling. He is beautiful and smart, and he will always be liked by everyone. No one will care about me, even my mother will abandon me , let alone others?"

    "I have always known that you don't like me, and I also know that you like Wen Ling. I have always been careful and obedient, and I hope that I can stay by your side and have a home. But no one I need me...I have tried my best, but no one is willing to accept me."     Tears mixed with the blood from the wound that worsened and flowed onto her face again, Xiao Mi pulled out a smile that was more embarrassing than crying: "You said That's right, I'm just a dull and mediocre stupid bear."     Bai Xingyu took off his coat and put it on Xiao Mi's body to help him cover the wound, his tone almost pleading.     "No, you have never been mediocre or dull. It's me, I'm stupid and arrogant, I know everything...but I haven't done anything."     Xiao Mi didn't want to listen anymore.     The sound of the rain dripping on the soil was full of rhythm. Xiao Mi's voice was not loud, and it sounded in the rain, tired and choked.

    "It's not important, it's not important anymore. Let me go, I just want to die here, I have no hope."

    Bai Xingyu's eyes were red, and he looked at Xiao Mi's hanging arm through his clothes , with a trembling voice: "I'm sorry, but this is the only thing I can't promise you. If you feel resentment in your heart, just hit me, and don't do this to yourself again." Holding Xiao Mi, Bai Xingyu quickly shuttled through the woods

    .

    The dirt road on a rainy day was wet and slippery, and Bai Xingyu slipped and fell without checking his feet.

    He hugged Xiao Mi tightly, wrapped Xiao Mi's body in his arms, and slammed his back against the tree trunk.

    The huge impact made Xiao Mi struggle again: "Put me down, the two of us can't leave. Now you can go back along the way you just came, don't let the wound be serious.

    " The oppressive pain made Bai Xingyu's throat well up with a bloody smell, he gritted his teeth and swallowed it, and then he hugged Xiao Mi again with a heavy breath.

    It's so stupid to be worried about others even though his forehead is already festered.

    Why, he had never found out before?

    Resisting the tears welling up, Bai Xingyu hugged Xiao Mi tightly in his arms: "Good boy, I will take you back, your wound can't be delayed any longer." Bai Xingyu just hugged Xiao Mi like this