21-25

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Good-natured Orc Kitty × Collector's Hypocritical Merchant (21)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "Hey, call me." Yan Shigui's big hand gently rubbed and kneaded the tip of Wen Ling's ear, coaxing like bewitching.

    The blood all over his body seemed to rush to the top of his head, Wen Ling's whole body was stiff, and he felt that there was an electric current flowing down the spine to every nerve in the body.

    "Master..." Wen Ling's voice was a little broken, and there was a bit of unbearable crying.

    As if the person being kissed was out of breath, he held Yan Shigui's clothes tightly and refused to let go.

    "Well, I'm here." Yan Shigui took Wen Ling's hand and interlocked his fingers.

    Seeing the little guy in his arms crying and screaming after being bullied, the raging desire in Yan Shigui's heart spread like wildfire.

    "I'm going to take a shower." Yan Shigui kissed the corner of Wen Ling's eyes, then carried him to the bed and turned into the bathroom.

    Wen Ling sat on the bed, belatedly picking up the phone.

    The original call was hung up at some point.

    Wen Ling put down the phone, which just saved a lot of trouble, now Bai Xingyu can't pester him anymore, right?

    Recalling Yan Shigui's actions just now, Wen Ling finally came to his senses.

    He did it on purpose! This guy is jealous! !

    Wen Ling raised her calves happily, as if she had discovered a new continent.

    So he would be jealous too?

    After Yan Shigui took a shower, he lazily wiped his long hair with one hand. He casually wore a pair of shorts on his lower body. His naked upper body had strong and beautiful muscles, with the tension of male hormones.

    "Why did the hair come out without drying it?"

    Wen Ling jumped out of the bed and took out the hair dryer from the cabinet. After plugging in the power, he pressed Yan Shigui in front of the table and carefully dried his hair for him.

    With light white hands interspersed in the black hair, Wen Ling's movements were extremely gentle, carefully blowing Yan Shigui's hair.

    "Tell me if it hurts you~" Wen Ling blinked and looked at Yan Shigui in the mirror.

    Yan Shigui responded with a light smile, "Okay."

    Yan Shigui's hair was of unbelievably good quality, with a lustrous luster like silk.

    After drying her hair, Wen Ling shook her neck tiredly.

    "It's hard work my baby." Yan Shigui helped Wen Ling pinch his shoulders and rub his neck, with a coquettish tone.

    Wen Lingshunpo led the donkey and snorted commandingly: "Stay on the left, put some strength on the right, that's right, that's right here!"

    The maid who came up to deliver the milk knocked on the door and was at a loss for what to do.

    Are these two... identities really not mistaken?

    Under Yan Shigui's gaze, the servant quickly put the things on the bedside table: "Sir, this is your milk."