6-10

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Killing the Paranoid's Little Cry Bag (6)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Since Song Sha left, Wen Ling fell into a brief period of self-confusion.

    When I woke up in the morning, the whole room was empty, and there was no longer that tall and tall figure in an apron who was busy making breakfast for himself in the kitchen.

    Wen Ling took the dry bread and hurriedly changed his clothes, closed the door and rushed towards the company.

    Since the last time Song Cha said that in the lobby, people in the company had fewer people targeting him, but everyone still didn't want to talk to him more.

    Wen Ling works mechanically and silently every day, only Youzi will share some interesting stories in the company with him every day.

    When he stepped into the deep and narrow alley again, Wen Ling shook his body hopelessly.

    Without Song Cha to accompany him, he has no way to determine whether this alley is safe or not.

    The person who followed him has never appeared since Song Cha picked him up every day.

    Looking at the dark sky and the rainy weather, Wen Ling bit his lips, feeling uneasy.

    It's the weather again.

    Holding her schoolbag tightly, Wen Ling walked into the alley alone.

    Not long after entering the alley, it began to rain.

    In the rush of the rain, Wen Ling lifted his backpack over his head and began to trot.

    Suddenly, crisp footsteps sounded behind him.

    The sound of the rain hitting the ground was fine and messy, and the regular sound of the leather shoes seemed extremely inconsistent in this rainy day and the empty alley.

    Almost instantly, goose bumps all over Wen Ling's body exploded.

    Fear made him run forward desperately.

    The rainwater soon left puddles on the uneven ground, and Wen Ling stepped on them, splashing all over his body.

    Thinking back to the route Song Cha took when he led him, Wen Ling didn't dare to turn around, so he just fled forward.

    The rain blurred his vision, Wen Ling wiped his face and continued to run forward.

    The sound of footsteps approaching and far away from him seemed to be deliberately teasing Wen Ling, but Wen Ling had no time to care about other things at the moment, he stared at the exit in front of him and ran with all his strength.

    Accidentally stepped on a stone, and Wen Ling fell hard.

    The excruciating pain in his knee made him gasp, holding back his tears, Wen Ling propped himself up and continued to run forward.

    The moment he was about to run out of the alley, Wen Ling heard singing.

    The voice was so soft that it was almost drowned in the majestic rain.

    ......

    The moment the corridor door was opened, Wen Ling finally came back to his senses and took a light breath.

    He was just about to go upstairs when he suddenly stopped.

    Wen Ling looked up through the gap in the stairs, and suddenly found that the corridor light on the fourth floor was on.