2-5

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Delicate and soft mute little servant×white-cut black yin bird of prey wheelchair boy (2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wen Ling looked at the evening sky, and at the beautiful young man sitting in a wheelchair who was as thin as a butterfly.

    He has never seen such a beautiful person, like an angel praised by the gods, bestowing endless love.

    But he is sitting in a wheelchair right now.

    For some reason, Wen Ling suddenly felt sad. If he can stand up, he will definitely become an existence that everyone will admire and admire, right?

    While Wen Ling was still thinking wildly, the woman's voice suddenly called her name in an extremely vile manner from inside the room.

    "Hurry up and come in and do some work! Have you cleaned the carpet in the living room?!"

    The woman stood outside the utility room and yelled, as if she was looking for Wen Ling.

    Wen Ling was taken aback, and hurriedly stood up and ran towards the back door. Before leaving, he didn't forget to wave to the young man, and put a smile on his cheek with his thin fingers.

    Be happy~

    It wasn't until Wen Ling completely disappeared in the back garden that the boy in the wheelchair lost his warm expression.

    There was a cruel smile on the corner of his mouth, and he took out the rabbit that had been disemboweled and thrown in the grass.

    Absurd laughter overflowed from his throat, that angel-like face was filled with chilling malice at the moment, his delicate and slender fingertips were entwined with blood stains, like a demon coming to the world.

    "Ah, I found a new, more interesting rabbit." The boy's voice was hoarse like a whisper, and then there was a burst of extreme joy.

    The rabbit's corpse was still in place, and the blood stains stained the green stems and leaves, staining the soft picture.

    He pressed the wheelchair and left the garden.

    After seeing him leave, the servants who were standing not far away quickly cleaned up the rabbit's body and blood as if they were being pardoned.

    They seemed to be extremely afraid of this beautiful and perfect young man, and when they saw him leave, they only dared to follow him from a distance, not daring to approach him at all.

    ......

    Wen Ling knelt on the carpet in the living room and used a special small brush to pick out the sundries in the carpet.

    He worked very hard, but he still couldn't avoid being bullied.

    Dirty water was splashed on the bottom shirt without any struggle, and the woman's eyes were full of viciousness and ridicule: "Oh, this carpet is dirty, why don't you hurry up and wash it!" "What are you doing? This is an imported silk

    carpet !” The woman was startled by a roar, she was a little flustered, and accidentally splashed out a lot of water.

    The butler was wearing a suit and looked at the woman with an angry face: "This carpet cannot be washed, once it is soiled, it will be useless! What's your name? I will register with the finance department later, and I will send you the purchase channel and the amount of this carpet You pay according to the price."     The woman's face turned pale in an instant, she looked at Wen Ling who was sitting on the ground and was picking up trash with a small comb in his hand, and quickly pulled him up from the ground: "He did it. This has nothing to do with me, it's him!"     Wen Ling waved his hands anxiously, and the woman pinched him hard in the dark.     Wen Ling wanted to scream in pain, but he couldn't make a sound, and his eyes turned red instantly.     Seeing this, the housekeeper's face became more severe: "If you say it wasn't you who did it, we will adjust the monitoring. If it is really not you, I will apologize to you. If you did it and you want to slander others, I will report the truth To Madam. We absolutely don't need this kind of uneducated person here." The     woman's face was blue and white and colorful, and she could only grit her teeth and swallow it in her stomach: "I'll go right away." Wen     Wen Ling looked at the carpet that had been covered by dirty water, and stood beside him in a daze, like a child who had done something wrong.