21-30

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
21. Falling into the hands of a pathological stalker (21)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The waist was tightly hugged, and the body was numb, as if someone had taken out the bones and could not exert any strength.

    The black cloth covers the eyes, and after the vision is blocked, the rest of the senses are extremely sensitive. Wen Ling can even feel the big hands walking around his waist.

    He slowly lifted his clothes and rubbed them inch by inch.

    "Bad boy."

    The broken and hoarse voice was like a ghost in a ghost story, extremely terrifying in the narrow alley.

    This alley really didn't give him any good impression, and the collapse of his psychological defense made Wen Ling cry uncontrollably.

    The skin was aroused with tiny goosebumps, Wen Ling was like a piece of fish on a chopping board, which could only be taken by men.

    "Why can't you be better? Why run?"

    The hoarse voice clung to Wen Ling's ears, and he could even feel the man's hot and humid breath.

    Wen Ling's teeth were chattering, he couldn't say a word, he could only fall into the man's arms and tremble slightly.

    Who can save him... save him...

    woo woo woo he wants to go back to eat his mother's cooking, he doesn't want to die.

    He hasn't become a great villain yet, the villain uncle must be very disappointed with him, right?

    Tears have already wet the black cloth, and the blindfold is a little sticky.

    Until now, Wen Ling still doesn't know why he messed with this guy.

    The grievance in his heart finally broke out when he thought that he was infinitely close to death, and he sobbed softly, like an abandoned cub.

    The man paused, and gently wiped away the tears on Wen Ling's face with his fingertips: "If you cry again, I'll eat you.

    " He pursed his lips to prevent himself from hiccupping again, almost biting his mouth open.

    The man gently touched Wen Ling's lips, and then slowly kissed them.

    With slightly cool lips pressed against his own, Wen Ling suddenly felt a lot of emotions.

    But these emotions were foreign to him, and he couldn't grasp them.

    "Be good, huh?"

    The man tore off Wen Ling's skirt, and his sharp teeth pierced the thin skin on his collarbone mercilessly.

    Wen Ling screamed out in pain, his body was still in a state of paralysis and he couldn't move, his eyes were dark, so the pain sensation directly doubled.

    The tip of his tongue hooked away the excess blood, and the man licked his lips.

    "I've marked it. If you don't behave next time, I'll eat you bite by bite." The

    man's words were extremely ambiguous, but the broken syllables made people chill, and it was impossible to think about it.

    Wen Ling was completely frightened and his legs went limp. He leaned on the man with all his weight and remained motionless.