The poor little man hidden in the haunted house by the lunatics (1)

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
The poor little man hidden in the haunted house by the lunatics (1)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "I heard that Mr. Yan loves the little orc he bought very much." The man walked up to Yan Shigui with a glass of wine, and greeted him with a smile.

    Yan Shigui raised his eyes casually, and then showed his usual warm smile: "Of course, that's my baby. I can't bear to let him feel wronged.

    " , I probably don't want to make him sad." The man and Yan Shigui lightly clinked their wine glasses, and then drank the wine in one gulp.

    Yan Shigui looked at the man condescendingly, and his tone was unclear: "Since Mr. Xiao Qi also knows that I love my orc very much, and he is reluctant to be wronged by him, he shouldn't come and talk to me about these things." Mr.

    Qi I was taken aback for a moment, and then smiled: "Mr. Yan must have misunderstood. I just came here to express my condolences because I know you have deep feelings for your little orc, and I will give you a small gift by the way." Yan Shigui's

    eyes It was slightly darkened.     The guy in front of him is the real heir of the Qi family. He came

    here just to test his attitude towards Qi Yan and Qi Mo.

Goodbye." President Xiao Qi nodded slightly, and the moment the two passed by, Yan Shigui caught the thing that President Xiao Qi handed him.

    It is a U disk.

    ......

    Something is wrong...Wen Ling sat on the chair, feeling a little anxious all over.

    "Yan Yan, did someone upset you?"

    Yan Shigui patted Wen Ling's head with a light smile, "No, why would you ask that?"

    Wen Ling looked at Yan Shigui's pair of eyes. With eyes without the slightest hint of a smile, he swallowed: "Then, if you're unhappy, you must tell me~ You can tell me anything!"

    He rubbed his little head against Yan Shigui's. Chin, coquettishly.

    "You will never betray me, will you?" Yan Shigui suddenly asked without beginning or end, a bit abrupt.

    Wen Ling froze for a moment, then nodded without a trace of hesitation: "Of course! I will never betray you! I will love everything about you."

    His hand firmly held Yan Shigui's fingertips, his tone was gentle Soft but firm: "You can ask me for proof countless times."

    Yan Shigui kissed Wen Ling's lips, the tip of his tongue intruding into his mouth, and the kiss was a little hard, as if to verify the truthfulness of Wen Ling's words.

    Wen Ling hugged Yan Shigui tightly and tried hard to respond.

    [The hero's love value is full, the host's luck value exceeds the hero's, and the task is completed. 】

    【Transmitting... please wait a moment. 】

    Wen Ling listened to the voice in his head, and waited for a long time but still did not send it out.

    Strange, what's going on?

    Wen Ling opened his eyes and found that Yan Shigui was staring at him.

    "Why, what's the matter?" Wen Ling was taken aback and asked cautiously.

    Yan Shigui pulled the corners of his lips, and his smile was already a little crazy: "Little liar, are you leaving?"