21-30

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
21. Xiao Jiaojiao who is loved by the president (21)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wen Ling was taken aback for a moment, and he quickly lay down on the window and looked down.

    He lives on the second floor, and she can see the scenery downstairs very clearly.

    Song Duo was leaning against the car door, with a slender figure, with one hand in his trouser pocket, the red fire dancing on his fingertips, and finally the smoke slowly evaporated.

    Suddenly, the man raised his indifferent eyebrows slightly, and bumped into Wen Ling.

    He hooked his hand towards Wen Ling, and Wen Ling didn't care about changing his shoes, so he ran downstairs in his pajamas and slippers.

    "Xiao Ling, do you want to eat mangoes...what the hell!!"

    Ji Yangang opened the door to give Wen Ling some mangoes, but was almost kicked by Wen Ling.

    "Leave one for me! Mr. Song is here to find me, I'll go downstairs first!!"

    Wen Ling hurriedly turned around and yelled, before rushing out like a whirlwind.

    "Mr. Song! When did you come?"

    Song Duo stubbed out the cigarette. He looked at the little guy's messy hair, and he bought the pajamas he was wearing, even the slippers.

    Those bright eyes were looking at him with joy at this moment, sparkling with waves.

    The once malnourished face is now fair and rosy, with delicate and delicate features.

    The flowers that he has carefully raised for a year have begun to bloom quietly.

    "Aren't you going back on weekends?" Song Duo asked suddenly instead of answering him.

    Wen Ling was taken aback for a moment, and subconsciously clenched the hem of his clothes.

    "Ah, um... I signed up for the drama club last month, and the club may have to prepare a performance for the school party, so I have to rehearse at school on weekends."

    Song Duo let out a sneer from his throat, and his slightly cold fingertips lightly Provoked Wen Ling's chin.

    "Is it a club rehearsal, or is it trying to avoid me, huh?"

    He bent slightly and approached Wen Ling: "If I remember correctly, that Cui Niannian... is also in your club?"

    Wen Ling almost stopped breathing suddenly.

    Wen Ling knew exactly how elusive Song Duo's mind was.

    He could never see through Song Duo, but Song Duo could always see through himself easily.

    "Niannian is a latecomer, because the drama club has benefits, so I joined." Wen Ling looked at Song Duo with a candid tone.

    Song Duo hooked the corners of his lips: "Really? That's good."

    He agreed without saying anything.

    Wen Ling was a little taken aback by Song Duo's sudden reversal of attitude, but there was a faint sense of uneasiness in his heart.

    "I wanted to give you a surprise this week. Since you can't go back, I'll send it to you." Song Duo's voice was low and cold. He opened the car door and took out a delicately packaged handbag.