16-20

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
The poor little girl who strayed into the island of killing × the owner of the killing game (16) [6000] (page 1/3)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    Wen Ling was so suppressed that his two straight and delicate legs kept rubbing, tears in the corners of his eyes, as if he had been bullied severely.

    Biting her lips with white teeth, Wen Ling seemed to have made up her mind, and gently hooked Gu Xingyi's hand with her little finger and begged coquettishly: "Please, I really can't hold it back..."

    Gu Xingyi There was a turbulent wave in Xing Yi's eyes, which almost engulfed Wen Ling.

    Wen Ling sniffed and his body began to tremble slightly. He had been holding it in for almost a day, and it was really too late.

    Gu Xingyi picked him up and put him into the toilet, and Wen Ling pushed him, "Uh, huh, get out!"

    Looking at Gu Xingyi who was standing at the door of the toilet, Yu Zeyuan glanced at him up and down: "I didn't expect Gu Xingyi to go out!" The young master actually has such a face."

    Gu Xingyi replied with a half-smile: "To each other." There

    was the sound of flushing from the toilet, Gu Xingyi pushed open the door and carried the person out, Wen Ling shy She buried her face in his arms.

    Gu Xingyi patted his head in a good mood and scolded him with a smile, "Promise."

    Wen Ling curled up on the bed, seeming a little unhappy.

    Lying beside him, Yu Zeyuan couldn't help but chuckled and teased: "Why, are you shy?"

    Wen Ling covered his face with the quilt angrily, and said with a coquettish tone that he didn't realize: "It's all your fault! Why did you leave all of a sudden? It's over, it's still so late!"

    The subconscious words caused subtle changes in the expressions of both of them.

    Perhaps even Wen Ling himself didn't realize that he had already begun to subtly accept and rely on them.

    This is definitely a good start, after all, they don't want the little guy staying by their side to lose their clear and simple appearance at the beginning.

    But the more tricky thing is...

    Yu Zeyuan and Gu Xingyi looked at each other.

    'How to kick this kid out? '

    'How to get this guy in the way away? " Okay

    , come out and be careful not to get bored." Yu Zeyuan lifted the quilt and pulled out the shy and aggrieved little rabbit inside.

    Gu Xingyi watched Wen Ling lower his head with sporadic tears in his eyes, and remembered the way he was holding his finger and gently begging for mercy just now.

    While the Adam's apple was rolling, Gu Xingyi patted Wen Ling's head and said in a low voice, "What do you want to eat, I'll make it up to you, huh?"

    Wen Ling suddenly regained his energy when he heard this.

    All his savings were used to pay the rent and the living expenses of finding a job, and he usually just cooked a bowl of instant noodles for meals.

    Now that they propose it on their own initiative, they will have to be slaughtered severely.

    "I want to drink pork rib soup and braised pig's trotters! I also want to eat shrimp and vinegar potato shreds!"