41-50

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
The poor little man hidden in the haunted house by the lunatics (40)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Knowing that it wasn't out of fear or worry, Wen Ling let the back be slapped up and down, and the situation really fell asleep.

    "Book" Wen Ling turned his head, and he could tell when he appeared on the bed, man, even his voice became choked up.

    "Dan" heart ups and downs, Wen Ling only felt that the blood was flowing backwards all over his body.

    With his heart rising and falling, Wen Ling felt that the blood was flowing backwards all over his body.

    Kong's voice was very weak, I looked at the diary at Wen Ling's feet, and my tone finally showed some deliberate ups and downs.

    Wen Ling obediently ate two slices of toast and made an fried egg. After clearing the table, I stood by the door without any hesitation.

    The palms were patted on the back, as if he was afraid of the cub to comfort him.

    Why is it dawn? Isn't it only when there is no way to the upper and lower gates can it be dawn?

    correct! No one died last night!

    I now have to let Song Yan fully wake up and recover, find out some information that is of no use to us, and try to get their public information.

    Wen Ling's back was covered in cold sweat, I searched for the paper on the desk, and suddenly found a diary among the messy pile of waste paper.

    [Sure enough, I’m not a bit of a good boy. I’m even more lovable, and I rely on me subconsciously. I don’t look so cute. I hate it so much that people want to swallow it. ]

    [Today I met a very boring little thing, very timid, like a mouse. I don't know how long I want to let this live, I hope it will be as fragile and boring as that group of experimental subjects. 】

    These things look like new species that have been forcibly spliced together, and they all look weird and frightening.

    Wen Ling looked surprised and at a loss, his whole body became confused.

    Scarlet blood flowed into the room along the cracks, Wen Ling's eyes widened because of fear, and tears subconsciously slipped from their sockets.

    The waist was hugged from behind, and a deep and cold voice sounded from the ears: "Why are you sleeping? Just be good."

    The diary described before, without exception, described the experimental subject and the detailed report. Wen Ling looked horrified, but You have to bite the bullet and look.

    "Hush." Kong stretched out his index finger to touch Wen Ling's lips: "It's better to ask, if we're not really curious, I would mind opening the door for us to see for ourselves.

    " Beating, followed by, not more shrill, shouts and the sound of flesh being pierced.

    ......

    [Experiment No. 12 died suddenly, and cut off my fish tail to make a specimen. It is very beautiful, but it is a pity that it is easy to carry out artificial cultivation, so maybe you can collect more A few are used as decorations. ]

    Only if this is not the case, we will be in an extremely passive situation.

    Embracing Wen Ling by the waist, Kong directly took him into his arms and covered me with a quilt.