16-20

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
The poor little girl hidden in the haunted house by the lunatics (16)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Ling Ye's hand holding the chain saw paused slightly. He lowered his head to look at the pitiful little guy who was crying while clutching his trouser leg, and raised his eyebrows: "Really? How good-looking?"

    Wen Ling looked at Song Yan, who was bloody and bloody His arm was so frightened that he

    burst into tears: "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow Then he put the saw aside and picked Wen Ling up from the ground: "Kiss me."

    Wen Ling raised his hand to wipe away his tears, resisting the bloody smell in the air that made him sick, and kissed the plump and beautiful lips.

    Young kissing skills were far from enough to satisfy the desire in the man's heart. He was hugged by Wen Ling with one hand, while the other hand held Wen Ling's head firmly, and kissed fiercely.

    The tip of his tongue penetrated into his mouth, Wen Ling couldn't resist.

    Thinking of Song Yan looking at him from the side, his shameful self-esteem made him cry aggrievedly.

    Can't resist.

    Any one of them here is a toy, if they resist, not only can't save Song Yan, even he can't be safe.

    Wen Ling once again remembered what the system said, please find a way to protect yourself by the children of luck.

    Perhaps the only way is to let them fight each other, so that he can win a chance.

    Ling Ye clicked his tongue lightly, opened his eyes and glanced at Wen Ling.

    "Concentrate."

    Wen Ling shrank her neck, not daring to think about it.

    Song Yan on the ground was holding his arm, his face was pale due to excessive blood loss, and he looked at Wen Ling with complicated emotions in his eyes.

    He could tell that Wen Ling was definitely not voluntary, but in the face of absolute strength, the huge disparity made him feel powerless.

    Damn, it's useless.

    When Lingye finally had enough kisses, he opened his mouth in satisfaction and looked at Song Yan.

    "Since my little guy said he wants to let you go, let me get out while I'm in a good mood."

    Wen Ling looked at Song Yan, the wound on his arm was deep enough to see the bones, and the blood spilled all over the ground looked shocking.

    "You, you go, don't tell others that you have seen me, and I don't want to see you again." Wen Ling deliberately turned a little disgusted towards Song Yan, and then snuggled into Ling Ye's arms, as if acting like a baby.

    Apparently Ling Ye liked this very much, he hugged Wen Ling and kissed him hard again, then he stopped looking at the man on the ground whose arm was almost cut off by him, turned and left.

    After all, apart from the things he is interested in, everything else in his eyes is just a piece of meat to vent his anger.

    Wen Ling was carried back to the room just now, the original broken glass on the floor disappeared, and the whole room returned to its original appearance.