26-28[🔚]

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Killing the Paranoid's Little Cry Bag (26)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The calf was numb and slightly itchy as if it had been electrified, and Wen Ling quickly backed away like a frightened rabbit.

    "You, you, you!!"

    Wen Ling stammered and pointed at Gu Bailing, and opened his mouth to speak for a long time without uttering a complete sentence.

    Gu Bailing propped his chin with both hands, the smile in his eyes deepened.

    "What should I do, you are so cute."

    Wen Ling stood up in a panic: "My food is gone, you can eat slowly!"

    "Really?" Gu Bailing glanced slightly and walked not far away. The waiter who came over.

    The waiter was holding a creamy mushroom soup in his hand. The sweet and fragrant smell filled his nostrils, and Wen Ling swallowed subconsciously.

    "Sir, your dishes."

    Gu Bailing put the creamy mushroom soup on the side of the table, and sighed with regret: "It's a pity, so many people can't finish it all, so I can only taste it slowly.

    " Ling swallowed the greedy ghost's tears.

    It is the first hand to eat, the first hand to eat! !

    "Let me help you relieve the pressure of food... If you can't eat it by yourself, it's a waste."

    Wen Ling sat down silently, looking at the creamy mushroom soup.

    Hearing this, Gu Bailing laughed even more happily.

    His facial features were already bright, and when he smiled at this moment, it was like the surface of a lake refracted by the afternoon sun, shining brightly.

    "Let's eat."

    Dishes were brought up one after another, and many of them were dishes that Wen Ling had never seen before.

    He took a sip here and there, and when he ate something delicious, his eyes would sparkle slightly, and even mixed with a pleasant smile.

    That shallow pear dimple sparkled with a smile, so sweet as hell.

    Gu Bailing stared at Wen Ling just like that, which made Wen Ling's hand holding the fork hesitate.

    "Here... let me eat it."

    Pushing the last two pieces of butterfly shrimp on the plate to Gu Bailing, Wen Ling's eyes were full of reluctance.

    "Then, I'd rather be respectful than obedient." Gu Bailing inserted butterfly shrimp into his mouth bit by bit, but suddenly turned a corner halfway.

    Wen Ling looked at the butterfly shrimp being fed into his mouth, blinked his eyes, and said vaguely, "Is there anything in it?" "

    No need, it's enough for me to watch a certain kid eat."

    Wen Ling was almost caught by Gu Bailing's words. Choked to death, he swallowed the butterfly shrimp and waved his hands: "Can you talk to me well, I don't know what to say to you when you're like this." "

    Then what do you usually talk to Song Cha about?" Wen Ling froze for a moment, then recalled the daily life with Song Cha.

    He and Song Cha basically didn't talk much when eating, and they would sit on the sofa and watch their favorite shows together after the meal.