Milk cute little leopard × murder to replace the fake prince

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Milk cute little leopard × murder to replace the fake prince
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wen Ling sniffed, and said in an extremely aggrieved tone: "Who would throw someone somewhere to scare you! It's too much!"

    Li Yang patted the little guy on the back and said indulgently: "It's my fault, I didn't come down. Once."

    He forgot that the little guy in his arms was just a fragile and small human being, and even with a little force, he could be strangled in his arms.

    The gloomy period of his childhood made it difficult for him to define the severity of the word "punishment".

    None of those who betrayed him could escape from his hands, and they all paid a very painful price.

    But if it was Wen Ling, Li Yang felt resistance.

    He didn't want to let this little guy get hurt, even if he really betrayed himself.

    Li Yang was willing and willing to make Wen Ling an exception for him.

    "Okay~ Then let's pull the hook!" Wen Ling nestled in Li Yang's arms, and stretched out her little finger.

    Li Yang looked at Wen Ling with hopeful expression on his face, curled his lips in a funny way and pulled him towards him.

    "I hope we can be together forever and never quarrel!" Wen Ling whispered, Li Yang suddenly pinched Wen Ling's chin and kissed it.

    "Little idiot, this wish is only useful if you give it to me."

    [The mission of the plane is over, the soul is being repaired...5% of the repair progress...Transferring to the plane...] A

    strange voice suddenly came out of his mind, Wen Ling was taken aback.

    He looked at the stagnant time around him, a little at a loss.

    The body became light and floating, and Wen Ling's body began to slowly float up into the sky.

    What's going on... what happened?

    Until his body completely disappeared from this world, Wen Ling suddenly saw a somewhat familiar figure.

    The figure in front of him was tall, with unruly brows and eyes full of impatience and hostility, making him look extremely difficult to get along with.

    But the moment that figure saw him, he was overjoyed.

    "Ling Ling, you are amazing! You actually completed a world on     your own ."

    Wen Ling looked at the person in front of him, and subconsciously stepped back: "Excuse me, who are you?"

Expletive: "My memory."

    He raised his hand and waved lightly, and a faint firefly light flooded into Wen Ling's body.

    The warm light flooded into the body, carrying some forgotten memories.

    Wen Ling looked at the man in front of him, and said in a hesitant tone, "Uncle Scoundrel?"

    "Finally remembered!"

    "What the hell...what's going on? Why can't I remember all of a sudden?"

    The villain clicked his tongue lightly, and the irritability in his eyes welled up again: "There was an accident, I was set aside, and I just settled the matter It’s about the same, and you’re still cleaning up the mess.”