11-15

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Delicate Human Counselor×Cold-Blooded Panther (11) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    Wen Ling stood where he was, and the jewelry bag in his hand fell to the ground with a 'click'.

    He looked at the black-haired boy standing opposite him, his face that was still somewhat youthful and immature had completely unfolded.

    The silver vertical pupils were long and beautiful, and the jaw was smooth and sharp. He was looking at Wen Ling with a smile at the moment, and the fascination and greed in his eyes were undisguised.

    "Did you miss me?" Gently stroking Wen Ling's face with knuckle fingers, his voice was soft, completely out of the voice of a teenager, and belonged to an adult orc.

    The low-pitched magnetism also carries the seductive temptation.

    The guy in front of him has completely surpassed Wen Ling's cognition. He was obviously a junior high school student who was not much taller than himself a few months ago.

    Why is it that after only a few months, he has completely changed, like a different person?

    "I'm curious why I suddenly changed so much?" Andra easily understood Wen Ling's thoughts.

    Wen Ling didn't respond, but silently took half a step back to distance himself from him.

    But Andra directly grabbed Wen Ling's arm and forced him to get close to her.

    The air-conditioning rushed in, and Andra's voice rang clearly in her ears.

    "Because I have completed super-evolution, and from now on, that leopard from the Li family will no longer suppress me."

    Wen Ling stared at Andra with wide eyes in astonishment.

    If so, wouldn't he want to rob himself by force? !

    No...why did he rob himself?

    Wen Ling was a little puzzled.

    From the very beginning, he had no contact with Andra, even the first time his neck was pinched, it was He Yuanyuan who told him about him.

    It was completely targeted by inexplicable.

    "Don't worry, I just wanted to meet you, so don't be so scared."

    Seeing Andra's expression of wanting to eat herself, Wen Ling silently took another half step back.

    "My parents are still waiting for me. He should be anxious if he doesn't go back."

    Wen Ling picked up the gift box on the ground, ready to fly away.

    Unexpectedly, Andra was a step ahead of him, and picked up the thing first, and it was in his own hand.

    "For the Patriarch of the Li family?"

    Wen Ling didn't answer, but looked at him vigilantly: "What are you doing? Give it back to me!"

    He jumped up and wanted to grab it, but after Andra's super-evolution, her height has already grown. He was 1.9 meters tall, and with his arms raised high, Wen Ling could only grab a handful of air when he jumped up.

    Andra played with Wen Ling like teasing a pet: "I'll accept this gift, and we'll see you after school starts."

    Originally about to say something more, Andra's face suddenly changed, and he took Wen Ling's finger After a kiss, he disappeared into the night at a speed that was almost invisible to the naked eye.