6-10

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
The sick and delicate boy in Miao village who feeds Gu × the poor little boy who strayed into Miao village (6)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Ever since the red thread was pulled tightly by himself, Wen Ling began to get tired frequently.

    Sometimes just sitting in a chair makes him uncontrollably want to sleep.

    "Xiao Ling, wake up! We're here!" Liu Yuqing gently pushed Wen Ling.

    Wen Ling rubbed his eyes and was a little confused: "Have you reached the beach yet? Why so fast..."

    Liu Yuqing had a ghostly expression on his face: "Quick?! You've already slept for six hours, brother Wu. I rushed all the way to the end."

    "Six hours?! Have I slept for so long?" Wen Ling was a little surprised, he picked up his phone and checked, it was really six hours.

    It's so strange... He obviously just closed his eyes and squinted for a while, why did it take so long all of a sudden?

    Recently, his drowsiness has become more and more frequent, as long as he falls asleep, he will fall into the dream of the marriage tree.

    "Hurry up and get out of the car to get your luggage, we are going to enter the hotel." Brother Wu, who was driving, parked the car, and then waved his hand.

    Because Wen Ling and them went hiking in Miaojiang and accidentally slipped, in order to compensate him, several people specially took Wen Ling out to play.

    Wen Ling carried his big suitcase into the B&B.

    The house of the B&B is clean and bright, and the seaside is a few hundred meters away from the window.

    The salty sea breeze hit his face, Wen Ling couldn't help squinting his eyes.

    Liu Yuqing knocked on the door. Seeing Wen Ling's contented face, he couldn't help but smile: "Let's rest for a while, Brother Wu is too tired after driving for six hours, so I'm going to participate in the beach bonfire with other people at night." Meeting."

    Wen Ling nodded: "Then I will sleep for a while."

    Liu Yuqing took a breath: "Are you still sleeping?! You have been sleeping all the way, can you still sleep?!" "

    Recently rest Not too good, a little drowsy." Wen Ling rubbed his eyes, feeling increasingly sleepy now.

    Liu Yuqing didn't say anything, but closed the door intimately.

    Lying in the room filled with the smell of sea breeze, Wen Ling fell into a deep sleep again.

    He would never meet that shadow during the day, and Wen Ling never met him while sleeping during the day.

    After walking around the Marriage Tree a few times, Wen Ling suddenly found a golden sign.

    All the signs are wooden and brown, but this one is golden, which stands out from the crowd.

    He wanted to stand on tiptoe to take down the sign, but his height was still too short, and he could barely touch the sign with his fingertips.

    Suddenly, a hand took off the sign behind him.

    Wen Ling turned his head and found that it was the person whose face he had been unable to see clearly.

    its not right? ! Why did he show up during the day? !