2-5

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Milk cute little leopard × murder to replace the fake prince (2) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    The man watched Wen Ling paw and pull himself with his uninjured little paw, and kept glancing at the rest of the paper balls with his round eyes.

    "He's a psychic little guy. Since you chose the name yourself, you can't go back on it."

    He hooked his hand towards Wen Ling: "Come here, Rouyuan."

    Wen Ling let out a childish cry Protesting, he stared at the man's handsome face for a long time, and finally lifted his claws in frustration and walked slowly to the edge of the table.

    "The injury on the paw is not serious." Looking at the raised paw of the little leopard, the man gently squeezed it.

    Not long after, the man let go of his claws, and slowly took off his clothes to reveal his muscular upper body.

    Wen Ling's eyes were straightened, almost fascinated by the beautiful and smooth lines of the back.

    The man raised his hand and waved slightly, the oil lamp was blown out instantly, and the whole room was plunged into darkness.

    Wen Ling's vision in the dark is excellent, which is an experience he has never had before.

    Seeing the man lying on the bed slowly, Wen Lingyou stuck out his tongue and licked his nose enviously.

    This figure is really good.

    In the darkness, the man suddenly let out a chuckle, followed by rustling voices, Wen Ling watched the man stand up and walk in front of him again.

    "Forget about you little guy."

    Holding Wen Ling's armpit, the man picked him up and placed him under his pedals.

    Wen Ling was a little uncertain about the man's attitude towards him, so he carefully curled up to the side, and fell asleep not long after.

    The man didn't care about him anymore, and the two fell asleep relatively silently.

    ......

    Wen Ling woke up very early the next day. Leopard's hearing was so sensitive that he woke up almost the moment the man rolled over and got out of bed.

    Seeing the man put on his clothes slowly, Wen Ling let out a cry, and stretched his waist with a limp little paw.

    The man looked at Wen Ling amusedly, and stroked his head: "You are not lazy at all."

    Wen Ling felt very comfortable being stroked, so he made a purring sound, and squinted his eyes to enjoy it.

    The little leopard squinted his eyes and put his ears back, obviously obedient and comfortable, looking cute and cute.

    The man hooked his lips happily.

    "It's better to stay in the mansion, don't run around."

    Wen Ling nodded, and called out again: 【Got it! ]

    "Unexpectedly, I can understand what I say." The man was a little different, and then his serious interest surged up: "Interesting."

    He pushed the door and walked out, and soon someone came to meet him.

    Wen Ling looked at his paw, and suddenly found that it didn't hurt so much anymore.

    Not long after the man left, someone pushed open the door of the bedroom: "This little leopard is here, quickly pick him up, the prince specifically told him to change the dressing carefully." A handsome little guard carefully picked up Wen