6-10

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Delicate and Soft Mute Little Servant × White Cut Black Yin Yin Prey Boy in a Wheelchair (6) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    The numb and numb pain in the neck made Wen Ling tremble slightly, and the blushing of embarrassment spread directly to the tips of the ears.

    The arms around him were strong and strong, and the smell of sandalwood lingered in the nostrils.

    Wen Ling involuntarily pressed his little head against his chest, very dependent.

    This subconscious action pleased Song Lu. He gently scratched Wen Ling's chin, raised his eyebrows and said in a playful voice, "Why, I like it very much?"

    Wen Ling didn't know what he was referring to, but that hug was firm and warm, which made Wen Ling laugh. Ling was a little greedy, so he nodded honestly.

    There was a clean and delicate light in the little guy's eyes, which was beautiful without being polluted by ugly human nature.

    At this moment, those eyes are full of heart and soul, only pretending to be him.

    Wen Ling gently tugged at the corner of Song Lu's clothes, and wrote in the small notebook: 【Please let me go, or your legs will hurt very much. ]

    As he said, he carefully stretched out a small jiojio and stepped on the ground.

    Song Lu caught a glimpse of a figure walking not far away from the corner of his eye, and followed Wen Ling's movements to put him down.

    "Let's go, we're going back."

    Hearing this, Wen Ling quickly pushed Song Lu's wheelchair and pushed him into the house.

    Madam stood at the gate of the garden, with a worried expression and a little cautious: "Son, what did the doctor say?"

    Song Lu's beautiful face showed no expression, and his light brown eyes looked at the woman as if he was looking at something. dead things of life.

    "What can the doctor say, what should I say? Doesn't the mother not know?"

    Song Lu's words were like a sharp sword, piercing straight into Madam's heart.

    Madam's face was pale, and she covered her face and wept bitterly: "It's mom who is sorry for you, mom did something wrong..."

    Song Lu's expression was not moved at all by his wife's crying, he just watched the woman cry with cold eyes: "I'll go back first, and mother will go to bed earlier." Wen Ling looked at

    Song Lu's expression that he didn't want to say more, and pushed Then he left the garden.

    After entering the bedroom, Wen Ling took out the pajamas with ease after having gained experience last time.

    Song Lu pointed to the locker not far away: "There is a medicine box inside."

    Wen Ling was a little puzzled, but obediently went to take out the medicine box.

    Master is injured?

    Song Lu took out iodophor from the inside, and slowly tore open the package: "Extend your arm."

    Wen Ling stretched out his arm, looking at the wound that had scabbed on his clothes, and then he realized it.

    When tearing off the clothes sticking to the skin, Wen Ling's painful eyes were red, and the wound was burning hot after being applied with iodine. He endured and endured, and finally burst into tears.