2-10

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Cruel Duke × Good and Soft Little Beast Slave (2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wen Ling's back was still sweating coldly. He looked at the giant lion sitting in front of him, his fingertips trembling slightly.

    If he said it a moment later, or the lion was not ready to believe the despicable humans it said.

    Then I will be buried in the belly like those people.

    The lion stared at the young man in front of him with those beast eyes, and after a while, he suddenly fell to the ground.

    The atmosphere in the auditorium of the Colosseum suddenly froze, and immediately erupted with extremely strong shouts and doubts.

    "That lion fell down? What happened?"

    "He didn't have any weapons at all, that's impossible?!"

    "Oriental witchcraft?"

    There were more and more questioning voices, and Wen Ling stood there at a loss for what to do. .

    Everyone stood up, they roared, questioned, surprised.

    In their eyes, Wen Ling was just a prey for fun, and he should be torn apart by ferocious beasts as they imagined.

    Instead of standing there intact, the lion fell to the ground.

    The guard quickly ran over to check on the lion: "The lion is still breathing!"

    Wen Ling clenched his fists. He didn't know what the rules of the Colosseum were. If he could defeat the lion, then he had already won.

    But if the rule is that only one person can survive in this field, then he...will definitely die.

    what to do.

    Wen Ling's mood began to be restless, and a huge panic enveloped him.

    Suddenly a well-dressed man walked up to Wen Ling, and he glanced at the guard expressionlessly: "Master wants to see him, take him there." "Yes.

    "

    The two guards bowed their heads in response, then directly supported Wen Ling and dragged him away roughly.

    The pain nerves seemed to be dulled. Wen Ling looked at the unrecognizable wounds on his calf, and felt the pain belatedly.

    Not only the calf, but no part of his body is intact.

    The slaves locked in the Colosseum are the most humble.

    No one thinks they can get out alive, so even beatings to vent their anger have long been commonplace.

    On the tallest tower in the Colosseum, Wen Ling was dragged forward. The spiral staircase had no end in sight. The dizziness and loss of strength caused by hunger made him unable to use his strength.

    The two guards dragged him like this, not caring whether he would be in pain or not.

    Wen Ling staggered up, his knee was worn out and blood flowed out from the wound.

    His eyes began to turn black, Wen Ling felt exhausted, and there was a sharp tinnitus in his ears.

    He... couldn't hold on anymore.

    At this moment, the two guards stopped suddenly. They put the person at the door and knocked carefully.

    "Master, the person you are looking for has been brought here."