2-5

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
The Sick and Delicate Boy of the Miao Village Who Feeds Gu × The Poor Little Man Who Stumbled into the Miao Village (2) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    Everyone's faces were getting farther and farther away from him, Wen Ling raised his hand to grab something but it was useless, his body hit the mountain heavily and began to fall crazily.

    Wen Ling tried his best to protect his head and curled up, but he still knocked on the broken stones of the mountain.

    After the violent impact, Wen Ling's consciousness instantly plunged into darkness.

    "Yuji, why did you bring a foreigner back?"

    "He was seriously injured, as if he had rolled down a mountain." "

    It is not allowed to bring a foreigner in without the permission of the priest! Wait, I'll go and tell the priest first!"

    ......

    A fire seemed to ignite in the chest, almost burning the internal organs.

    Even the slightest breath would make Wen Ling feel unbearable pain.

    Is he dying?

    It should be... Falling from such a high place, there will be no way out.

    His consciousness had become slightly clear, but Wen Ling couldn't open his eyes.

    Suddenly, he seemed to hear someone talking.

    "Will he survive?"

    "I don't know. All the bones in his body are broken, and there is a blood hole in his head. It feels a bit difficult." "My lord priest

    said that he will come over later. , he will definitely survive!"

    "What? Is your lord priest going to save him yourself?"

    It was a language Wen Ling couldn't understand at all, and his consciousness became more and more blurred, and Wen Ling soon fell into darkness again.

    When he opened his eyes again, Wen Ling felt exhausted to the extreme, and the pain almost made his life worse than death.

    Even moving a finger lightly is painful.

    The dizziness and dull pain in the forehead are especially severe.

    He couldn't move his body, so he could only turn his eyes to observe the environment he was in.

    There were spider webs hanging on the wooden beams, and the items visible to the naked eye were neatly arranged. There seemed to be a painting hanging on the opposite wall, and Wen Ling couldn't tell what was painted.

    "You're awake!!"

    The crisp young voice sounded from the door, accompanied by a rush of steps, a somewhat immature face jumped into his eyes.

    Wen Ling struggled to get up, but just pulling his muscles and nerves made him turn pale with pain.

    "Hey, don't move!" The young man quickly pressed Wen Ling gently, and patiently explained: "You have broken many ribs, your hands and feet are severely fractured, and your internal organs are damaged. You can't move now. Rest."

    Wen Ling blinked, trying to show a friendly smile.

    He couldn't understand the unfamiliar language at all...