61[🔚]

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
The poor little man hidden in the haunted house by the lunatics (61) [End] (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    It’s not that you’re so timid that you always just stand behind others to accept shelter, it’s not that you step on your friend’s corpse and climb up, it’s not that you will see our figure in a pool of blood every midnight dream, it’s not that you can’t let go of it forever, a nightmare.

    "Book" but what did I do?

    "Dan" "Don't be afraid, we are not dead, we have been lying down for too long, the brain memory has not recovered, and we should remember it later." "Don't be afraid, we are not dead, we are lying down for too

    long After a long time, the memory of the brain has not recovered, so I should remember it later."

    It was almost not the moment when this idea came out, the door of the room was pushed open.

    A few people were not moved by Wen Ling's words, Song Yan slapped Wen Ling on the back of the head: "My boy, it's not for nothing." Tears rolled down the eyes,

    Wen Ling's voice choked and his body trembled: "It's okay...it's okay that this is not an appearance game, if we all die, I..."

    Didn't I let it dream? Why did Yu Zizong and Song Yan stand in front of him?

    leave? Am I really worthy of leaving?

    "Neither...we?!" Wen Ling looked at Si Yu in shock, his face full of astonishment.

    This plane isn’t really haunted, it’s not that we were invited to become players of the latest vr game experience, as long as we can survive in the game "Haunted House", we can get rich rewards.

    "It's nothing, I might have a fight with us." Yu Zizong observed his surroundings and confirmed that there was no one else in the room before he said slowly: "This game is not a few chaebols, CEO!" Jointly investing in the project, and in order to test the game experience and the integrity of the plot, we all personally entered the game." The

    man in the lead had wild and sharp facial features, and his eyes made it almost impossible to see Wen Ling at that moment. Walked towards me hesitantly.

    I remembered.

    "If I choose to stay here in the end, then our previous sacrifices are nothing? I have to take our souls out to see, instead of leaving here forever." "That's right." Yu Zizong

    suddenly Turning the voice around, Wen Ling looked at me without any strangeness: "What's the matter?"

    Opening his eyes again, there was not a rustling conversation in his ears.

    So the hallucination I made in the mycelium is not fake at all, I mapped out part of the memory deep in the brain.

    eye? Wen Ling's face showed a blank look, which seemed to make him think about this question.

    Pushing open the door, the day, the light, and Wen Ling opened their eyes. I raised my hand to cover my eyes, and soon lost consciousness.

    Yu Zizong patted Wen Ling on the head to comfort me.

    No, why did I come here?

    That voice rang above my head, Wen Ling didn't stop and didn't look back, I just walked straight forward until I stood still in front of the Guangmen.

    Wu Si gently held Wen Ling's cheeks, just like the settings in the game, my eyes were naturally gray, and they looked strange and beautiful.

    When Jean saw Yu Zizong's indescribable expression, a premonition arose spontaneously.