2-5

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
The poor little man hidden in the haunted house by the lunatics (2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wen Ling subconsciously turned back to look at the boy behind him, but he was already standing at the end of the whole line, and covered his facial features with his peaked cap again.

    What did he just say... mean?

    game?

    Pushing open the door, the smell of dust and rotting wooden furniture filled the nostrils.

    The decoration of the entire hall on the first floor all showed the glory and decadence of the past. The red carpet was covered with dust, and it was no longer as luxurious as it used to be.

    The lifelike carvings have formed a cobweb, and the empty and silent space in the huge space is terrifying, and the cold wind penetrates through every hole, making people feel chills down the spine.

    Depressed... It seems that from the moment they stepped into this villa, everything about them has nowhere to hide. The feeling of being stared at as prey is Wen Ling's subconscious intuition.

    "Don't tell me, this place is really magnificent. When will I be able to live in this kind of house?" Zhang Qi, the boy among the young lovers, cursed enviously.

    Liu Yue put his arms around his arm and looked around: "I don't know if there is anything valuable in here, so I'll walk by then." "This is a haunted house,

    don't move things casually, be careful of accidents." He pushed the mirror frame on the bridge of his nose calmly: "Everyone who came before us has disappeared. If you don't want to cause trouble for yourself, it's best not to move around.

    " The thing ran away, isn’t it just a broken house? Look, it scares you.” Zhang Qi snorted disdainfully, then turned around and went up to the second floor with his girlfriend in his arms: “Come on, let’s go see what’s up there Nothing good."

    "These two people are really not afraid of death. They are not cautious when they come to this kind of place, and they are not afraid of taking things and dying." The middle-aged woman followed the figures of the two people going upstairs, and the fine lines at the corners of her eyes seemed to reveal deep meaning. .

    "I'll follow everyone. Aunt Zhao looks very experienced." The male college student is called Xin Ye, with a simple and sunny smile on his face, and he doesn't seem to be nervous about entering the haunted house.

    The boxer shook his neck: "Never mind him, could there be a ghost? I punched him to death."

    The boy with the peaked cap didn't say a word from the beginning to the end.

    Wen Ling pursed his lips, and gently observed the structure of the entire house.

    This kind of spatial depression has appeared almost since entering. Although the decoration is extravagant, it is full of violations.

    The sofa is pressed against the beams, and a huge wolf head specimen is hung on the slow platform leading to the second floor. The wolf head is bared, showing a fierce look, and its eyes are directly facing the entrance. Wen Ling was startled as soon as he entered. .

    In just one main hall, several ominous omens have already appeared.

    "Let's move around freely first, take a look at the basic situation of the whole house, don't go too far, this house is too big, if you spread it out, you may encounter danger." The lawyer looked at the sky outside, and said in a serious tone: "Soon, It's going to be dark."