11-20

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Cruel Duke of the Wrist × Good and Soft Little Beast Cub (11)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wen Ling finally fell asleep on the carriage.

    The two nights of fear and lack of food had consumed all his energy.

    This time Wen Ling didn't sleep soundly, and he even started to feel a little confused.

    Orlanther is also testing his loyalty and value. If he is really worthless, will he be abandoned?

    After catching a cold at night, coupled with his overthinking, Wen Ling fell ill again.

    When he opened his eyes, the pain nerves spread to his limbs, and his body sank as if he had been pulled out of a quagmire.

    He struggled to get up, but couldn't.

    Suddenly, a big and slender hand gently touched his forehead: "What's wrong?"

    Wen Ling opened his mouth, his throat was so dry that he couldn't speak.

    Orlanthe helped him up and leaned against the soft pillow, then took a glass of water and fed it to Wen Ling.

    "It seems that I can't scare you casually in the future. You are so timid. If there is any accident, I will feel sorry for you."

    Wen Ling trembled slightly again, his eyes were a little hazy, and he held the water glass and looked at Auer Lancer.

    "If I really left at that time, would the master kill me?"

    Orlanser chuckled, and a little coldness was quenched in his magnificent eyes.

    "Of course not. I promised you that I would not kill you, and I will keep my promise." He stroked Wen Ling's head repeatedly: "But if you really abandoned me then, I might lock you up." Get up."

    Wen Ling's face was pale, and when slaves who betrayed their masters were usually treated, they would be locked up in a dungeon, and then the nobles would humiliate and kill them for fun.

    "It's not as scary as you think. I've been thinking about something in my little head all day." Seeing Wen Ling's terrified appearance again, Orlanth couldn't help but chuckled.

    The originally suspended heart sank slightly, but Wen Ling was still a little scared.

    Although Orlanth did not threaten himself, let alone abuse him.

    But after coming out of the Colosseum, his class status has always belonged to the slave, while Orlanser is the master.

    They are slaves.

    Wen Ling couldn't get out of this cognition for a while, so instinctively, he was still afraid of Orlanthe.

    【Lingling, the plot has changed again. 】

    Wen Ling lay on the bed and continued to rest. He couldn't help being surprised when he heard what the villainous uncle said.

    【In the end what happened? Didn't it mean that the plot will start when the hunt starts? Why haven't I seen the heroine for so long? ]

    [I'm not too sure, it seems to be the butterfly effect caused by the hero meeting you in advance. ]

    [According to the theory, the male protagonist was lying in the forest after being shot by an arrow, and the female protagonist who lived in the forest since he was a child would save his life when he passed by, and then the two gradually developed feelings in this unpretentious day, After the hero's army found him, the hero asked him if he would follow him, and the story unfolded from here. 】