2-5

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Good-natured Orc Kitty × Collector's Hypocritical Merchant (2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    There was a gentle smile on the man's handsome face, and he was flicking the Buddhist beads up and down in his hands, as if he looked like a bright moon and a breeze.

    But looking carefully, the Buddha beads were stained with blood, and they were entrenched on the slender fingers with well-defined joints, which seemed somewhat inconsistent.

    The man lying on the ground was moaning weakly, as if he was exhaling more air than inhaling.

    Where is this gentle and jade-like young master?

    It's clearly an evil ghost who has a benevolent face but acts like a Rakshasa!

    The lingering strong smell of blood in the air made Wen Ling tense all over, and his two legs exposed to the air began to tremble slightly.

    He didn't dare to disobey the man in front of him. His strong intuition of being an orc made him subconsciously choose to obey.

    Wen Ling slowly moved to the man's side step by step, grabbed his clothes, lowered his head and closed his eyes, trying not to let his eyes see the man on the ground.

    The chin was gently pinched, Wen Ling opened his eyes, and met the man's narrow and playful gaze.

    The big hand clasped Wen Ling's head and pressed it down forcibly, forcing him to look at the man on the ground.

    Wen Ling was so frightened that he closed his eyes.

    "Open your eyes." The deep and irresistible voice made Wen Ling's heart tremble. He opened his eyes and looked at the bloody man on the ground. The strong smell of blood at the tip of his nose made him retch.

    The man gently played with Wen Ling's ear tip with his thumb. The orc's ears were sensitive, and subconsciously shaking and dodging made the man even more playful.

    He pinched Wen Ling's ears and began to knead them gently.

    The soft, thick and furry ears are pinched at the fingertips, and they feel great.

    Seeing that the little orc in front of him was so frightened that he started to retch, but he couldn't stop shaking because of the sensitivity of his ears. Physiological tears even began to ooze from the palm-sized face, and the beautiful eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of mist, which made me feel pity.

    This is ten million, not a loss.

    "Are you afraid?"

    The man's tone was somewhat inaudible.

    Wen Ling nodded, and then asked in a soft voice, "Can I stop looking at him? I'm really going to spit it out..." The

    man was slightly taken aback, as if he didn't expect Wen Ling to say something. Such a sentence, followed by a big laugh.

    Until the corners of his eyes burst into tears, the man bent down exaggeratedly and rubbed Wen Ling's little face fiercely: "It seems that the gadget I bought for ten million is really interesting."

    Wen Ling lowered his eyebrows and said nothing. He dared to speak, but his feet quietly moved away from the guy on the ground.

    This man's personality is completely different from what he saw at the auction, and talking nonsense may cause unnecessary trouble.